jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

New Jay Kay Interview
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

nitric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 13:30    Reply with quote

New interview on Youtube:

http://3.ly/Grww

Deja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 13:58    Reply with quote

well not esaclty new questions, he had to fullfill the whole interview not to say :" hey what the hell of questions are theese?"...and it was pretty fun when he mentioned they'll play wkr, bs and rdls and then she asked him..._:"are you gonna play something new?" HE WAS SUCH OF A GOOD BOY just replaying:" yes, 3 songs" but I immagine what he was thinking of ehehehehehe.

HoneyBee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 14:10    Reply with quote

Deja
Quote:
well not esaclty new questions, he had to fullfill the whole interview not to say :" hey what the hell of questions are theese?"...and it was pretty fun when he mentioned they'll play wkr, bs and rdls and then she asked him..._:"are you gonna play something new?" HE WAS SUCH OF A GOOD BOY just replaying:" yes, 3 songs" but I immagine what he was thinking of ehehehehehe.

Yes! So funny and cute! Yeah -silly questions, she seemed to know nothing of the band!
But he actually looked a bit nervous with her! Or maybe tired of being polite!

I think he said the album was an 'Eclectic' mix.

MartinMcFly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 16:44    Reply with quote

Another intreview
I don't want to open a new thread for this, but this interview has even worse questions!

http://www.glanzundgloria.sf.tv/Nachrichten/Archiv/2010/10/24/International/Interview-mit-Jamiroquai-Frontmann-Jay-Kay

It's on swiss tv and the interviewer is basically just asking Jay about his hats and car collections and asking which one he prefers. Rolling Eyes

nitric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 19:32    Reply with quote

Honeybee, It's a shame that 90% of the reporters know nothing about the band and keep asking always these silly questions. In fact he was very nice to her.

mr.az

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 20:56    Reply with quote

yes, WE ALL KNOW about his car passion and the old hat thing.
is time to ask new, relevant, questions
i remember in one of the last in south america he talks about lady gaga and he said''the album have new music influences'' about RDLS

i hope some reporter ask him wich are the new music influences on this album or how many takes they do for all the tracks, things like that.
btw, i hope someone ask him wich make-model is the bike in BS Laughing Laughing

still dont know Rolling Eyes jay, said please¡¡¡
AFO=AUTOMATON

Talim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 22:58    Reply with quote

nitric wrote:
New interview on Youtube:

http://3.ly/Grww

in this video,

- response: huuuum do you have only stupid questions?

- his comportment is totally different at the beginig and at the end of the video, look at the change at the 3', the look of flirty he has for the jouralist!! mwahaha!

Jamirocat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 06:14    Reply with quote

Jamarcus wrote:
J always comes across as a miserable bastard. Does he know how to be happy – without fast cars and shit that doesn’t matter in the long run?

hahahaha Jamarcus, I don't think so. HE's a cocky guy but he seems happy to me. Happy go lucky. Smart fellow. There's another bright idea he had, he could use some of his cars as art. To expand on that idea, he could create a non-profit gallery of cars. Non profit doesn't mean non-successful though it does mean it is self sustaining, and proceeds could be given to the cause. Perhaps the gallery itself could pay the tax? Idea Question 5car buffaloman_B 5car 5car 5car 5car 5car 5car
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jay Kay All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: