jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jazz Café in London 5th November 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> *Rock Dust Light Star* - The Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Zsoma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 08:57    Reply with quote

Anyone's up for making a DVD from the footages on youtube, there are so many great HD recordings around by now... Rolling Eyes

alyd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 09:52    Reply with quote

Zsoma wrote:
Anyone's up for making a DVD from the footages on youtube, there are so many great HD recordings around by now... Rolling Eyes

Now that sir, is a daaang good idea - nominations of best quality for each track please Cool

Zsoma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:06    Reply with quote

Revolution:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8v1Kb5pNcQ

Smoke&Mirrors:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV3ozr4_rGA

All Good In The Hood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jG1nwGnk_0

Fast Persuader:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3qf1Tt3geM

Cosmic Girl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEsJRhao4wU

Rock Dust Light Star:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh35lEbinxA

Alright:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEmTeLd6mw

So far 7 tracks, each HD...

russky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:39    Reply with quote

cheers for the links guys & just wanna say that this was truly an awesome gig & was very priveleged to be there. Very Happy I still haven't come down from the jazz cafe roof!

the best set-list with the new album tracks so far i think. Very Happy

the_doesman
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:30    Reply with quote

russky wrote:
cheers for the links guys & just wanna say that this was truly an awesome gig & was very priveleged to be there. Very Happy I still haven't come down from the jazz cafe roof!

Great that you're not afraid of heights and that you have reception there, how's the weather holding out? 3jester

russky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:31    Reply with quote

ok but im a bit scared, everyone has gone Shocked Laughing

mojogonlopoto
JamilyTree Expert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:42    Reply with quote

hehehe.

I´m looking at the videos. I´d like to make another multicam audience show with this stuff. Every shots are great due to the small venue. Near to the stage, good quality, not bad sound...

Zsoma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 14:18    Reply with quote

Didn't want to push this on you Victor but if you volunteering.... Very Happy Wink

alyd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 15:17    Reply with quote

That sounds fab Smile

Javis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 15:22    Reply with quote

Zsoma wrote:

Is a very interesting project, mostly because there won't be pro recordings of this one in the future.

I wanted to edit HMV form DVD but then I found there aren't many good videos on internet, and the ones that I got are incomplete.

Now I want to edit the video of Paradiso to make a DVD of it. I think I can remove some compression artifacts to improve the image a little bit. Though we can't do magic, I think the result will be a little bit better

russky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 15:59    Reply with quote

just thought i'd mention when i was upstairs talking to Lorraine i turned round & had a tv style camera pointing in my face, so maybe there will be bits as they said you might need to do some media in the terms & conditions.

Quote:
8. The winners must be available for promotions and press relating to the prize draw. By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names and place of residence for publicity purposes in any media carried out by the Promoters, without payment or compensation.

It could be all back-stage footage though & comments from the competition winners.

mojogonlopoto
JamilyTree Expert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 17:12    Reply with quote

I want to do a dvd with these videos. I´ve sent some mails asking for copies of the files.

I´m waiting to see if some more videos appear to make a correct work.

So, don´t worry, your "dvd-idea" has been on my head since I saw the first shot of this concert.

Zsoma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 17:23    Reply with quote

mojogonlopoto wrote:

So, don´t worry, your "dvd-idea" has been on my head since I saw the first shot of this concert.

Great minds think alike Laughing

Title could be - "Try This Cheryl" Laughing Cool

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 18:08    Reply with quote

Great performance of the band! OMG, was superb, even if i missed so many tunes as i arrived in the middle or better (russ!!???) at the end of the concert due to my work schedule...Doesnt matter, we were in!
And a big thank you to the band, to russ, claire, richard, lorraine, my italian friends for having spent HIGH and DRUNK times all together!!!!!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (102045 KB) is 1023 x 682 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (112206 KB) is 1023 x 682 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (125808 KB) is 1023 x 837 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (77703 KB) is 1023 x 688 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (108238 KB) is 1023 x 759 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (113832 KB) is 1023 x 954 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (131957 KB) is 1024 x 773 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (115731 KB) is 1023 x 682 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (327019 KB) is 1023 x 682 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (244896 KB) is 1023 x 682 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Rythmolution

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 18:37    Reply with quote

Still have to upload Hurtin', Love Foolosophy and SAFP, all with great "standup comic routine" by Jay. Same angle as my Revolution vid.
Unfortunately I am overseas and can not upload from the office (my IT dept. would kill me) Mad
I will try tonite from the hotel. Will take a few hours, but its worth it Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> *Rock Dust Light Star* - The Tour All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: