jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

New Video next week?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> New Album *Rock Dust Light Star*
View previous topic :: View next topic  

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 16:31    Reply with quote

Quote:
to all those continual posters about seeing this video before - it's not our fault it got leaked (we had no knowledge until now) so please stop ruining it for others. A lot of people are very happy and you are spoiling it for them.

what the f***

cheebalover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 16:32    Reply with quote

"to all those continual posters about seeing this video before - it's not our fault it got leaked (we had no knowledge until now) so please stop ruining it for others. A lot of people are very happy and you are spoiling it for them"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 16:36    Reply with quote

It was uploaded on the OFFICIAL (!!!) german website!! So how can they call it a leak???? 2biting

cheebalover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 16:41    Reply with quote

CosmicMouse wrote:
It was uploaded on the OFFICIAL (!!!) german website!! So how can they call it a leak???? 2biting

i am so pissed!
i will die posting over and over again..i mean i dont really care that much its the old video, but the way they are deleting comments, and how rude they behave to fans is just scandalous!

cheebalover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 17:03    Reply with quote

just got banned, or kicked out..wow! the guys running jamiro facebook page suck big time

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 17:33    Reply with quote

Shocked

Jam Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 18:21    Reply with quote

I saw the post on Facebook telling us the new video was online, so I went straight to German site thinking that if there was a new video it would surely be there first, so I look.. no new video! Now I know why!

What a disappointment (again) Rolling Eyes

msammon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 18:32    Reply with quote

the most pathetic marketing i have ever seen for a release

russky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 18:42    Reply with quote

russky wrote:
im thinking it's the EPK on Jamiroquai.de Question

Russtradamos strikes again! although that really wasn't difficult to predict being light years behind Exclamation Laughing

I never bother with the official page as you would always miss out on tickets etc if you did.

Jam Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 18:57    Reply with quote

russky wrote:
I never bother with the official page as you would always miss out on tickets etc if you did.

You're right there! Tour Artwork posted several days after tickets go on sale? It's just not good enough! Is Universal/Mercury to blame for this, or someone else? (I don't really know what exactly they are and aren't responsible for)
I think it's safe to say Jamirotalk is THE place to go if you want up to date news!
(Funkin.com too, but within minutes it is posted here anyway)

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 21:45    Reply with quote

I observed the comments on facebook a bit... and they seem to delete every negative comment. I mean, the comments aren't even rude, people are just mentioning that they know the video and that it isn't a rare one. All those comments are deleted. That's a shame!!

Now they come up with this message:

Quote:
Jamiroquai: To all those posters saying 'we've seen this before' it got leaked (as we've found out) by people who shouldn't have posted it. We wanted to give you guys some insight and never seen before footage so please stop slamming us! you are spoiling it for the people who havent seen it or are just happy to get rare footage. Its there for you to enjoy. So enjoy!

My answer: (let's see how long it takes until it's deleted again...)

@the jamiroquai-facebook admin: as the video was leaked by an official jamiroquai website, I suggest you should make sure to be more up-to-date with the different channels before making such promising announcements. I mean, it's not the complaining fan's fault that the video was leaked - it's someone from the jamiroquai team who made the mistake. By the way, my comments (which have been deleted again and again) are not meant to be slamming, but are made to show a deficiency in your promotion work. This is constructive critic and you should show some respect to the fans and let them give you feedback - be it positive or negative.

By the way, I did enjoy the video, but one month ago. And I am sure that those who haven't seen it before will still enjoy it, as it is a great footage!

russky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 22:36    Reply with quote

well put Meike Very Happy , still there too Shocked

the same people running Jamiroquai.com/facebook & youtube - pathetic!!!

Deja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 23:05    Reply with quote

good you're discussing this in here too ( here cannot be deleted!!!!)

I'm schocked I posted a comment telling it's a nice video but we all knew it and we deserve real news and right away there was a comment by the amministrator saying we're spoiling the video?? WTF...now I know I was not the only one complaining!
It's ashaming they're banning people and comment and surely they do it 'cause they know they've done a terrible job and don't wanna loose the face infront of everyone ( face that was irrimediably lost since the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT).
It never came to my mind that it was a democracy...but...after all the effort and support and love we share I believed we could also say when something is wrong, politely and quitely! well no, I was wrong!
my point is...why me, who check Jmq stuff not that often, ( I'm mainly updated here or on facebook by friends share and post) knew this video was out and saw it days ago and that "so called admin" did not while he's supposed to do it 4 work or at least ( hope he does it pro bono) he/she is encharge to care for that ???
Is it so hard to understand we didn't say it to blame his/her work but 'cause we care for the band good? but while we buy stuff and post nice things is all fine!!!!!!!! Confused

Júlia*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 00:47    Reply with quote

russky wrote:

Russtradamos strikes again!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

www.twitter.com/jupennylane
www.twitter.com/jamiro_brazil

msammon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 01:54    Reply with quote

Well said meike
What is their reasoning behind using exclamation points in their statement? Are they mad at us for us pointing out their multiple mistakes. Hoping they will end these teases
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> New Album *Rock Dust Light Star* All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: