jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai Tour Poster on Libertines Rerelease Bonus DVD!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Music & Musicians
View previous topic :: View next topic  

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 18:16    Reply with quote

Jamiroquai Tour Poster on Libertines Rerelease Bonus DVD!!

buffaloman_R Hello, buffaloman_R

Very Happy Well, I had a funny "Jamiroquai moment" last night watching the Bonus DVD from the rereleased Libertines self-titled 2nd album Very Happy. On the Bonus DVD, after live footage of their 1997 Forum gig, while the Libertines were partying in their dressing room, in the background, on the wall, was a Jamiroquai Tour Poster for their past June 7th 1997 Finsley Park Show! Upon further viewing, and closer pans by the camera, someone had written on the plexi-glass cover the word "Sucks" under the Jamiroquai text...Very Happy that brought a giggle to my face Very Happy! Rolling Eyes Hehe, I know that wasn't much of a "Jamiroquai Moment", but I thought I would share that pearl I saw with all of my Jamily Rolling Eyes ! Thanks for listening and Peace!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000

Supersonic1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 20:57    Reply with quote

Is it just me, or does Jamiroquai cut a polarizing figure in their home country?

I read the UK reader reviews of A Funk Odyssey on several different British music sites. It seems that half the people love the band, and the other half despises them. Is it because they really think the band's music sucks or do they just want to see JK knocked down a couple pegs?

A funny conundrum.... Laughing
"...I feel that Jamiroquai needs to be taken to another stage now. It really does. Otherwise, I have to be honest, I can see a situation where...there is a possibility that you become lost in the annals of acid jazz history." -- Jason Kay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Music & Musicians All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: