jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Beverly Knight
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Ezbe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 20:50    Reply with quote

Ooooh, and I want to go to her show @ the Shepherd's Bush Empire, anyone else thinking of going?

Ezbe
XXXX Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

DIDGIN

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 18:56    Reply with quote

I have a great idea!
how about jamiroquai will perform "revolution 1993" on the currect tour with beverly knight on the backing vocals instead of venessa simon! it'll be like in main vein!

VAX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 13:39    Reply with quote

I have her new album (WHO I AM) :
it' s wonderful

Buy it. Moreover, there' s a beautiful enhanced section with 2 clips, their making of and photos.........

Her beautiful soul voice is amazing

ctx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:31    Reply with quote

I am a bit late on this topic... but just wanted to say since I have bought her album I have to hear it every day... it brings a good mood in my day!!! and yep... she is a brilliant singer and a wonderful woman... with a great aura (unlike the most popular female singers at the moment) ... simplicity rules!!! sunny

Queen_Of_Funk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 18:36    Reply with quote

beverley has emerged out to become a talented & gr88 singer in her own right!! she's only the very few british female artists who i like!!! Smile (and i'm sure there's more like her, out there BUT they're finding it very hard, to get that record deal!-Sad) we NEED artists like her, to be dominating the british music industry NOT those pop singers/boybands!!! Twisted Evil ggrrr....

davina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 02:52    Reply with quote

how long has this woman been around for? she's like a veteran now right? she's amazing... it's only recently that shoulda woulda coulda has been getting some barely sufficient airplay... gawd trust malaysia to do that...

i love this song called 'never too late' - anybody know what album that came from and what year? thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Bandmembers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: