jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Picture of JK at LOTR: Two Towers London Premiere!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 20:52    Reply with quote

Picture of JK at LOTR: Two Towers London Premiere!!!
buffaloman_B Hello everyone, :bm_b:

Hope all having a nice 5snowman holiday 5snowman season so far, mine has been a bit tiring with wading through the large masses of people at the mall shopping! Anyway, I was fooling around the BBC website and I found a picture of JK at the London Premiere of "The Lord Of the Rings: The Two Towers". Here's the cool picture of JK in a new furry hat:

There are also MORE pictures of JK from the premiere at the Rex Features website (http://www.rexfeatures.com, type "Jay Kay" in the search window!)! There are some funny ones of J trying to put his furry hat on right..ha ha ha, so check them out! I would like to wish everyone on JamiroTalk.net (including my fellow Moderators, CosmicMouse, CosmicBear, and Sunrayvibe!) and special Merry Christmas and Happy and safe New Year! Thanks for listening and I'll be sure to post before the New Year! Peace!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
tock tock JAMIROFAN'S CHRISTMAS THOUGHT OF THE POST tock tock
Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men!

Last edited by JamiroFan2000 on Tue Dec 17, 2002 19:44; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

tommy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 22:43    Reply with quote

That pic didn't work for me, but I found the hat at that Rex Features site. I browsed through all their pictures and found a funny one of Jay brawling with the photographer from earlier in the year. Hehehe, such a rascal, when will he learn? tock tock Still, good on him. smoke'n'jump I like his new hat, but it got me thinking... what will the hat for album 6 and the tour be...? Question

simone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 02:06    Reply with quote

Cant see pics
Hey, I dont know why put none of the pics on the site (photos of Jay) never show up and where there are links i can never get into it saying i cant see them unless i am logged in - which i am....

It says to see an administrator but this is the only way i could see how - i'm new...i'm sorry if i'm being a pain in the arse!!!
Smile

Butterfly in June

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 09:45    Reply with quote

Nice pics - thanks for the tip Jamirofan. Jay looks very relaxed and happy! I like his jacket - he seems to be the only one that isn't dressed up.
Bob Geldorf looks very old - I was really shocked!! 2eye-popping

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 19:50    Reply with quote

Repost of picture....
buffaloman_B Hello again, :bm_b:

Thanks for all the great vibes everyone, I do my best to help Smile! I'm reposting the picture in this post, just hope it works. Yeah, it really stinks that you can't post every picture you come upon on the net! Anyway, cross my fingers, here's the picture:

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

tommy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 22:39    Reply with quote

Nope, still not workin.
Lousy geocities, that's why i had to change my signature.

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 10:25    Reply with quote

Hi there! 2wave
Jamirofan, I think tommy is right, geocities seem not to allow to link to pics at geocity-websites. what the f***

So I copied the pic from your site and set another link, so you all should be able to see it now.

Oh, and Jamirofan, thanx a lot for your x-mas greetings! I will send you an email as soon as possible, and I promise that I will post here more often soon! ;)

Speak soon,
Meike

davina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:18    Reply with quote

hey jamirofan, you all-knowing little bugger you... thanks for the pic and the references! those pics are small -and damnit! unclickable- but that grin is still visible. the white top he's wearing inside is pretty phat. and man, that orange anorak... does anyone else hear a muffled voice in their heads? Razz

(that fur ain't real, right? right?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jay Kay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: