jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

what to expect?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

a3s1g1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 02:25    Reply with quote

what to expect?
first time ever seeing Jamiroquai for me will be at the Fillmore in SF Nov 6th...what should I expect in terms of a setlist? Do they generally stick to a set list of songs that doesn't change much from day to day? or is every day different? also, will they play Virtual Insanity? that is, after all, the song that most people know them for in the US.....what should I expect? thanks.

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 13:52    Reply with quote

the playlist use to change form concert to concert, they use to add and erase a couple of tracks in each concert, depending of the mood they have and the quality of the sound of the venue.If they have a couple of days between the concerts use to be longer ones, if it's a concert just the next day of another it use to be shorter.
but expect at least one and half hour as shorter playing time, and abput 2 hours for long ones. May you be lucky and all the things are great for them and they play more than 2 hours.
the setlist will include around 17 songs and virtual insanity it's been played in this tour sometimes, but that's one of those wich can be easily erased from the setlist

***STONED AGAIN***
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: