jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

2 GROUPIES AT ONCE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

mrsmoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 16:21    Reply with quote

LOL LOL

i can´t stand it... washes his hand...cause i touched it..hahahahaaha
but rob: those girls we saw.. remember we laughed aabout them... cause they were really dressed like...b....s...(like konni said) and with that kind of shoes they hadn´t been able to dance... for suuuuurreeeeeeee Exclamation
(which fan wears this extremly high heels boots... on a jamiroquai concert..where you probably would dance.. even just for a little bit... Wink Rolling Eyes .)
and the security guys sent them away...and we laughed again: i said...: that was toooo obviously...hehehe... do you really think they sent them to the bus???.... bigeye .....he really can´t be that horny.... Wink.. they looked like : what kind of venereal disease you would like to have.... what the f***
soo i can´t believe this whole story.... just a gossip i think ( and hope of course Embarassed )

it´s only once or twice you´re in line with mr. moon !!

black devil c

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 00:05    Reply with quote

2 GROUPIES AT ONCE
Sorry, but the Asian guy showed us his autographed picture, and a photo of Jay and him; taken at night visibly.
Anyway , Jay has always had the reputation of being horny, in the 'Daily Snack', they called him 'the legendary Swordman'

Butterfly in June

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 07:37    Reply with quote

I think this gives a rather sad picture of his live. To have sex without love with "just anybody" can sometimes be thrilling and cool but if you have it everyday on the tour and never have love with it you must be very lonely and sad Crying or Very sad

Funkie Junkie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:27    Reply with quote

Well of course it stays a rumour. You never know for sure... Who knows, maybe Jays bodyguards were just in a funny mood and made the story up to have a bit of fun with the Asian guy (foreign fans are easy to mislead, arent they? lol). But lets not forget that Jay is a man...if he did have sex with two girls at all, maybe they were really hot (and not these two 'whores' we saw (excuse my language). A horny guy does need to get rid of his millions of offsprings every now and then Razz Well I dont really have a problem with it, but then again, Iäm of course not a fan of Jay, but of Jamiroquai and its music. Not Jays **** Laughing

Butterfly in June

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 13:45    Reply with quote

Yep!! Not more to add! Let's stop talking about it Confused

Little H - KSA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 00:06    Reply with quote

What bugs me is why do groupies have to steal 'Sir' JK's time and attention from Jamiroquai's adoring fans at concerts, promotional occasions etc.

It must be such an impersonal thing - like track 6 LNT - what's your name, does it really matter'. It off loads the millions, but doesn't fulfill the need. As for the girls, he is just another notch on their belts, I wonder if any of them knew/know the name of Jamiroquai's sixth album ???

My main concern is the threat to his health. The are some uncurable STDs, the sort that condoms can't cope with. And can someone support me here, because sex with more than three people becomes . . . well, use your imagination, body fluids are going everywhere !!! He's is bound to catch even something treatable !!!

He owes us his good health, we want prime performance on the stage with his clothes and headgear on, forever.

I wonder how much respect this earns him from those nearest and dearest to him. It's sad in a way, and character fuelling in another - it's part of ego that the media love to highlight.

:-lllll h

CosmicBear
Officer - not married to CosmicMouse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 13:15    Reply with quote

i'm not buying it actually! i've seen jk a couple of times after a concert and i seriously doubt that he's up for a 'funky threesome' after a gig. he normally looks quite tired and worn out - no wonder after two hours of singing and dancing and jumping around. i wonder where he would get the energy to... emmmm... pleasure two chicks who want only one thing from him.

and additionally there are people running around like crazy, tearing the stage down, packing stuff... AND there's security everywhere. no backstage-passes - no way to get back there. and these guys make sure that you do not wander around...

... there are always some... ehmmm.... trashy looking girls who WOULD LIKE to get funky with the funkster, but i seriously don't see it happen... maybe in the hotel after the gig but even then i'm doubtful. didn't jay say in a recent interview 'I'm done with groupies'?

black devil c

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 13:50    Reply with quote

2 groupies
Yes, he still has the energy for a Threesome !
The girls are easier to fire ('beat it') in a tour bus than at the hotel -in case of scandal.
The GERMAN-Asian told us they were brought by a musician.

Moderator: You could be proud he chose Germans !

Zero Gravity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 13:29    Reply with quote

Jay Kay is a man, and men like to do this kind of thing if they have the chance. Maybe not all the time, but everybody likes a little crazy fun now and then. Don't act so disappointed in him. It doesn't mean he's not a caring person or can't have a real relationship.

mr.az

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 16:31    Reply with quote

Zero Gravity wrote:
Jay Kay is a man, and men like to do this kind of thing if they have the chance.

yea Laughing Laughing Laughing
AFO=AUTOMATON

Catalonia is not Spain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 17:37    Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Funny story!!! But like Funkie Junkie said, it's only a rumour. Cool

By the way, I saw Heidi Klum (Love Foolosophy video) last week in TV, presenting the groups of World Cup (Germany '06). She's really, really, really (...) hot.. Twisted Evil

mr.az

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 17:41    Reply with quote

Catalonia is not Spain wrote:

By the way, I saw Heidi Klum (Love Foolosophy video) last week in TV, presenting the groups of World Cup (Germany '06). She's really, really, really (...) hot.. Twisted Evil

she's one of the reasons becoz i like the love foolosophy video Wink
the other reason is the car Laughing Laughing

i want to be jay in that video Laughing
AFO=AUTOMATON

Cosmic Girl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 18:11    Reply with quote

and I wish I could be the dog in the video, because Heidi is sitting in the back of the car and the dog next to jay!!!!!!!

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 18:42    Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cosmic Girl Dog!!!

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

mr.az

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 18:58    Reply with quote

Cosmic Girl wrote:
and I wish I could be the dog in the video, because Heidi is sitting in the back of the car and the dog next to jay!!!!!!!

well, we have our own love foolosophy fantasy here Laughing Laughing
AFO=AUTOMATON
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jay Kay All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: