jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

BLOG MESSAGE FROM DERRICK

View previous topic :: View next topic  

samantha1170
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 09:40    Reply with quote

BLOG MESSAGE FROM DERRICK
Hi everyone, Derrick posted a message at his Blog....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Current mood: Smile happy

Hi one and all i just wanted to say to you all I hope you all have a happy new year and wishing you every success in whatever you are doing this year!!!!!!!! Firstily i have to apologize for not being on my space for such a long time, i have had my fair share of personal things to deal with and so now as i have this evening off i have decided to send you all a little message, i know i have a million and one messages to answer back to and i will get through them i promise. It will just take a bit of time i am sure you know how it is. Any way we are all taking a break for now with the band but it does not mean we have stopped working, we are a very hard working band and no matter what happens in the limelight there is alway something going on behind the scenes. So keep your eyes peeled and ears to the ground some more stuff will be coming up!!!!!!!!!

Also i would love to show my appreciation to all of you that have supported the band for whole of last year and for ever, and for putting up at number one again and for keeping in the top ten all around the world i just dont't know what i would do wtih out you guys!!!!!!! I really mean that from straight from the heart honestly.
I would also like to thank all of you that sent me christmas wishes and new year wihses i can assure you they did not go unnoticed just that i had a lot of things to deal with,
Be assured i love you all and look forward to seeeing you all real soon in the very near future.
Peace and much much love

Derrick
xxxxxx

Thanks to: Funkin.com

Source: Derrick's Myspace Blog

SAMANTHA

SweDanFunk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:23    Reply with quote

Coool, i thought they had almost lost their feet from the ground and forgotten us haha Razz.

Awww what are they doing then?

/DanielR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Bandmembers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: