jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

[New Band Recommendation] Jungle By Night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Music & Musicians
View previous topic :: View next topic  

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 20:15    Reply with quote

[New Band Recommendation] Jungle By Night
Hello,

Yeah, I know I know I know, I've been terribly gone from this board for a while now, chalk it up to the non-activity of Jamiroquai and other personal pursuits. Anyway, just discovered a great new instrumental band fusing acid jazz/funk/afrobeat into an intoxicating earwax ride of gorgeousness. Discovered their new 2014 album 'The Hunt' via Spotify and was absolutely blown away by the tight musicianship of these young lads from Liverpool England. Check them out when you got some freetime, amazing music, here are individualized links to listen to each of their album on Spotify & most importantly..ENJOY THE MUSIC!

Jungle By Night - The Hunt 2014
-> http://open.spotify.com/album/7DrJe6sxqmTYD21DC6M6Rq

Jungle By Night - Hidden 2012
-> http://open.spotify.com/album/7E1dzMoBfXghF17up5NpxW

Jungle By Night - Self-Titled 2011
-> http://open.spotify.com/album/3WubAWLnUCMzBsPKYkVWht

marcokd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 07:50    Reply with quote

Jungle by Night
They make great music indeed, but as I'm Dutch I would like to mention that these guys are from Amsterdam, not from the UK!

monisum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 19:55    Reply with quote

Very interesting band Exclamation Thanks for this hint Wink

I checked out some studio versions and live performances and interviews. Impressing music from these young guys. Three albums so far, and I like songs from all of them. 2goodvibes

Trolll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 23:46    Reply with quote

Just saw the post, started listening and enjoying... and, upon browsing for some extra information, just saw that they were performing tonight 20 minutes away from my place ! Bummer ! Confused

But thanks for sharing Jamirofan !

Jamiroonquai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:00    Reply with quote

Re: Jungle by Night
marcokd wrote:
They make great music indeed, but as I'm Dutch I would like to mention that these guys are from Amsterdam, not from the UK!

Exactly, they are an Amsterdam-based band.
What's also nice to mention is that these guys are so so young. I believe the oldest original member is about 23 yrs old
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Music & Musicians All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: