jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

LIVE DATES 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Trolll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:08    Reply with quote

Just got my tickets for Paris ! Wink

Price range from 67 euros to 115 euros for seated tickets. 83,50 euros for standing ticket.

"Gold seat" --> 115€
Cat 1 --> 91,20€
Cat 2 --> 78€
Cat 3 --> 67€
Standing --> 83,50€

Dani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:16    Reply with quote

I tried to buy a pre-sale ticket for the gig in London but there were no tickets left 10 seconds after 10...Hard to understand, very upsetting.

Bozz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:22    Reply with quote

Same here! I was waiting on the website and click on second ONE and still it was saying there was no tickets left for London. Hard to understand. On Jamiroquai's Facebook some people complains ticketmaster site crashed.

Will have to try on general sale on Friday.

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:36    Reply with quote

At 9.58 I could get in and added two tickets to the basket. During the process of paying i was lost because I couldn't change the country from GB to Germany. Shocked Damn!!!!

the blues 2indifferent 2melting

Trolll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:40    Reply with quote

Well, I understand London is London, but there currently still are tix available for Paris (seating tix only, gold seats & cat 1) Smile
[EDIT]OK, Paris seems sold out too now... You can keep checking if tickets are currently in someone's "shopping basket" but they don't buy them in the end

Dani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:54    Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that it happened to you as well.

So CosmicMouse, Ticketmaster allowed you to add two tickets to the basket before the countdown timer went to zero?

Unfortunately there don't seem to be any tickets left for Paris.

I fear what will happen with the rest of the tickets on Friday... Confused

David

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:06    Reply with quote

Dani wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that it happened to you as well.

So CosmicMouse, Ticketmaster allowed you to add two tickets to the basket before the countdown timer went to zero?

Unfortunately there don't seem to be any tickets left for Paris.

I fear what will happen with the rest of the tickets on Friday... Confused
Paris presales have been a disaster with the queue reset few minutes before due time. 5% of my friends managed to get tickets despite being on the platform almost 2 hours in advance. One even got his basket cancelled while filling his paiement info, how frustrating.

The regular sell will be held on the very same platform (usually dedicated to classical concerts, not pop ones) so there is no reason to be confident sells will go smoother for Paris on Friday Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:07    Reply with quote

Dani wrote:

YESS!!! I had them in the basket. I had 5 minutes for filling in everything, but I couldn't finish because I could not enter "Germany". So I always got an error message.

I will try on friday again. Fingers crossed! 4piggy 5crossfingers

Dani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:14    Reply with quote

This all sounds extremely frustrating, David and CosmicMouse. Best of luck for Friday.

As you say, David, there are reasons to be sceptical if they use the same platform/system.

According to some fans on twitter, pre-sale tickets are now being sold on Viagogo for £350 upwards...

Trolll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:31    Reply with quote

As a matter of fact, *all* tickets sales are becoming a jungle.
For Paris, Bruno Mars sold about 40.000 tickets in a matter of minutes (like 5 minutes), it's becoming impossible to buy regular priced tickets for "big" shows. I also heard tickets for Adele's latest tour were just the same.

Pre-sales are pretty much open to everyone (so it's the same mess as general sales) and companies manage to buy hundreds of tickets in a couple of seconds, so that they can re-sell twice the price.

I'm happy I got lucky with the Paris pre-sales, but when I started to see the queue to access the website (stayed there for about 45 minutes), I was sure I wouldn't get any...

JamiroquainPt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:27    Reply with quote

And I was thinking, for Portugal, 45€ was a high price... damn!

Trolll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:28    Reply with quote

NEW SUMMER DATE ADDED!
--> Smukfest in Skanderborg - Denmark, on Wednesday 9th August

mojogonlopoto
JamilyTree Expert

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 18:03    Reply with quote

I'll try on Friday too, it was impossible to get access today

alyd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 19:37    Reply with quote

It's a shame. I was really pleased, after having been vocal here about RDLS being an arena thing at a high price, that they were doing a good smaller venue.

But clearly the ticket allocation for the presale was tiny and Ticketmaster were not available on the phones until 12 and the site wasn't saying it was even responding, let alone that it was sold out, causing people to waste their time.

Even when that was posted on the Facebook, there are still people who were trying all day... probably still are.

I hope people have better luck on general sale, but nobody should entertain the nosebleed prices the tickets are going for on some sell-on sites, as the Roundhouse are very strict on ID with entry. So even if you could afford it from one of those kinds of sellers, you'd likely not get in.

Is it just me, or has ticketing and venues been less than ideal for the last two albums?

Bozz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 00:22    Reply with quote

Yes Tiago, in London not only the prices tend to be very high, but for many events you need to buy right away when they go on sale unless you are willing to pay ridiculous prices on resale. For this reason now it is becoming more common over here that names are printed on tickets are IDs asked on entrance, although they don't always check.

For instance for Phil Collins I wasn't able to get tickets for Royal Albert Hall but thankfully then they added the Hyde Park concert which is a very high-capacity "venue".

Hopefully on Friday I will manage to get tickets for Jamiroquai!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live 2017 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: