jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

US tour dates?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  

def.con.1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 20:42    Reply with quote

US tour dates?
Is the band ever going to do a proper US tour again? I saw them three times in Washington, DC, between '96-'99 and they've not come back anywhere near here since then.

jgrizz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 18:32    Reply with quote

Last time I saw them here was 2005:

Mandalay Bay Las Vegas

Jay Leno Show (SDISJ)

Jimmy Kimmel Live (private backlot show)

12 years!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Dz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 13:54    Reply with quote

I truly don't think that Jamiroquai will come to the US ever again. Especially now that Jay has a baby.

deerosa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 13:35    Reply with quote

U.S. Festivals ?
Maybe a U.S. Festival like Coachella is the only way I see them coming back here. Like you I have seen them up and down the U.S. Coast over ten times. I have hung out with the band at various after parties as well. I really miss those times as the guys were always cool with the fans.I have to admit after the Greek Theater show in L.A. I partied with them until the wee hours of the morning. Sola and Derrick were the coolest guys as well.

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 05:36    Reply with quote

JK did say in a recent interview while in Firenze that he and band plan to hit the U.S. on tour sometime in mid-to-late 2018. BTW forgive me for not posting here with my past high frequency, more active on the r/Jamiroquai Subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/jamiroquai) & a couple Jami Fan Groups On Facebook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live 2017 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: