jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai Autographs Pictures Topic

View previous topic :: View next topic  

clapeyron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 08:12    Reply with quote

Jamiroquai Autographs Pictures Topic
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (47881 KB) is 1024 x 576 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Amsterdam Paradisio Autographs

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (237119 KB) is 1024 x 768 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Amsterdam Paradisio Autograph

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (193643 KB) is 1024 x 768 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Basel AVO Session Autographs

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (82001 KB) is 1024 x 768 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Basel AVO Session Autograph

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (67469 KB) is 1024 x 768 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (70524 KB) is 1024 x 768 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (55491 KB) is 1024 x 768 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (62772 KB) is 1024 x 768 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (57905 KB) is 1024 x 768 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (49412 KB) is 1024 x 768 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Basel AVO Session Autographs

Júlia*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:31    Reply with quote

great Smile

www.twitter.com/jupennylane
www.twitter.com/jamiro_brazil

Cosmic Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 20:57    Reply with quote

clapeyron were you the french guy backstage with us waiting??? If yes i did talk to you and the girl she had jays autograph on her jeans

clapeyron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 21:05    Reply with quote

Cosmic Girl wrote:
clapeyron were you the french guy backstage with us waiting??? If yes i did talk to you and the girl she had jays autograph on her jeans

hello yes i saw you in basel in front of the band members cars

Sharpy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 04:09    Reply with quote

I just got Jay's autograph by mail request.

Last edited by Sharpy on Tue Aug 13, 2013 17:09; edited 1 time in total

JamiroquainPt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 08:38    Reply with quote

Cosmic Girl wrote:

If I'm not mistaken... it's Cyril! Razz

Cosmic Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 15:34    Reply with quote

JamiroquainPt wrote:
Cosmic Girl wrote:

If I'm not mistaken... it's Cyril! Razz

horror

JamiroquainPt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 16:06    Reply with quote

I might be wrong, and If I am, I apologize... but guess not Very Happy

Cosmic Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 16:19    Reply with quote

good

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:59    Reply with quote

Sharpy wrote:
I just got Jay's autograph by mail request. Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (59189 KB) is 955 x 720 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

i'm sorry it doesn't look like jays caligraphy and signature

***STONED AGAIN***

Little c

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 19:33    Reply with quote

jamirokaki wrote:

You 're right Jamirokaki, Jay never signed "Jay Kay" or "JK" or something else.... but only "Jamiroquai" as we know.
Cheers
Chris

Sharpy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 23:16    Reply with quote

Little c wrote:
jamirokaki wrote:

You 're right Jamirokaki, Jay never signed "Jay Kay" or "JK" or something else.... but only "Jamiroquai" as we know.
Cheers
Chris

I should have known it was too good to be true, oh well, thanks for letting me know.

Little c

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 20:51    Reply with quote

Sharpy wrote:
I should have known it was too good to be true, oh well, thanks for letting me know.

Sharpy,
sorry to break your "dream" or "memorabilia".
Anyway, you didn't pay for having this one. Sometimes i laugh when i see on Ebay some fakes ones !
You can find a lot of them on Ebay.fr at this moment. it's signed Jamiroquai, but with a small heart Laughing
Never forget, the best signed memorabilias are the ones you succed to catch by yourself! ( i know : easy to say, hard to do!)

Sharpy

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 19:28    Reply with quote

Little c wrote:
Sharpy wrote:

Sharpy,
sorry to break your "dream" or "memorabilia".
Anyway, you didn't pay for having this one. Sometimes i laugh when i see on Ebay some fakes ones !
You can find a lot of them on Ebay.fr at this moment. it's signed Jamiroquai, but with a small heart Laughing
Never forget, the best signed memorabilias are the ones you succed to catch by yourself! ( i know : easy to say, hard to do!)

That's alright Little C, it's not your fault, in fact I'm glad somebody was honest with me and told the truth, there's a lot of honour in honesty. Thanks for explaining earlier, like you say there are a lot of forgeries on Ebay, that's quite funny Jay never signs with a heart in his handwriting. The only certain way of obtaining an authentic autograph online is to obtain it through an approved dealer through an authority like the UACC or AFTAL but like you say it's not anywhere near as great as obtaining it yourself, especially with it being Jay and the rest of Jamiroquai, I should have hung around the venue when I seen them in concert back in April 2011 and I could have been lucky. The show was phenomenal too loved the new live versions of Canned heat and Space Cowboy.

Sharpy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 17:21    Reply with quote

So I just managed to get one through an AFTAL approved dealer so I know it's authentic this time and I'm glad, as a beginner in autograph collecting, to have the autograph of the lead singer of my favourite band but as previously said it's not the same as if I'd got it myself. I'll certainly try and get one personalised if possible next time they perform at a venue near me. Thanks for the previous advice. Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (335827 KB) is 693 x 788 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiro-Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: