jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

UK Tour Date release imminant?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

MoonShooter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 09:49    Reply with quote

UK Tour Date release imminant?
Hi there.

It would seem that the UK Tour Dates for the Dynamite Tour are set to be released shortly.

I've just had a phonecall telling me that it's mentioned in a Scottish Newspaper that Jamiroquai will be performing at the SECC in Glasgow on the 8th September 2005, and that 'Scottish fans will be amongst the first the hear live tracks from the new album Dynamite'

A check at this time indicates no listing of it on the website listed in the paper (www.gigsandtours.com) ot the venue website (www.secc.co.uk). Perhaps this will change throughout the day, so it will probably pay to keep checking Wink Hopefully with it will come the announcement of the full date and venue list for the UK Tour.

Most of this post was taken from the e-mail I sent Dave Rowe Wink

PietroChocko

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:59    Reply with quote

expect the tour dates to be release coinciding with the release of Dynamite; and it won't be just "here is the england tourdates", it'll be europe or 2005 gig guide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: