jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Frankfurt 5 Oktober
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

monisum

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 19:53    Reply with quote

Hi funky friends Laughing

I really enjoyed the gig in Frankfurt, danced like mad and met a lot of great people, some for second, some for first time. Cool good

Hit the front row again right in the middle as one of the first..hehehe...tough old ladies are good sprinters LOL

I only came back by train, few hours ago, still a bit tired, but very very happy.

So please be a bit patient for review and pics. Got to work tomorrow and can only start uploading the pics late evening Wink

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 20:01    Reply with quote

really really excited about all the concert stuff, is great to read your post after concerts, hope to see photos reviews and bootlegs!!! Very Happy

***STONED AGAIN***

CosmicBear
Officer - not married to CosmicMouse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 20:24    Reply with quote

mrsmoon wrote:
@cosmicbear! thanx for asking.. about the "premix"
damned... that they don´´t know anything.. Evil or Very Mad
who did you ask about?

we asked rob and matt, but neither one was able to tell us about it unfortunately. we just have to collect the songs individually i guess Wink

Speed Freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 20:33    Reply with quote

Hey ya all!

Awww, that was just a super funky gig in frankfurt! i really enjoyed it!
too bad that the band was obviously tired. the audience was freakin out tho!
There happened quite some stuff, one girl was taken out of the audience from the security ppl. i think she passed out, or almost. hmm, lets hope she is fine again.
there was also something funny Very Happy i threw a thong on the stage (heehee Wink ) but jay didnt see it right away. so we were pointing at it. i think he didnt dare to pick it up from the floor lol, i didnt wear it tho! loooool! well when he saw it he said some stuff to me. we didnt get it all what he was saying but it was something like "I should watch you!" and "dont you need that still?" lol. well if anyone understood more, please let us know! Very Happy

Befor the encore "deeper underground" the audience was singing "alright" to get the band back on stage. that was just too cool! lol if a few 1000 ppl sing the same song....gives u a goose skin and makes u grin like a cheshire cat Very Happy

well it was a wonderfull night and im happy that i could spend it with so many lovely party ppl Wink was cool to meet meike and hmmmm stefan? Wink and all the others too (forgot quite some names).

hope there will be a 2006 tour! by that time we meet again in firt row! wooohoooo!

kisses,

Linda Wink
(with the red hat)

monisum

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 20:51    Reply with quote

Just a short note before I go to bed:

I made one video/audio clip of the song space cowboy on the concert with my camera. Don't count on quality Exclamation Wink First try with the camera and difficult to hold the camera without too much moves, while people were hopping up and down beside and behind me. Rolling Eyes
Anyway just nice to see for people, who were there and may be also for some others, just to catch a short impression of the band at this concert. Wink
I can share it surely on the hub soon, but I know a lot of people can not deal with the hub. I have no other possibility to place it as a link here, cause file size is too big for rapid share. Any ideas Question Question Question

PS: Formate is MOV for quick time player. File size 132.218 KB, 7,24 minutes

Funkie Junkie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 21:54    Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I think I'm going to keep it short. The concert was really cool, and basically I dont have anything to complain. But of course, I will complain a bit Wink It was too bad that the guys were tired, because I think that's why Crosstown Traffic / Light Years wasn't played, and also, in comparrison to the Düsseldorf show, Jay wasn't talking that much in between of the songs. Also, Jay didn't come down this time, but perhaps we were just lucky the last time Smile Other than that, it was a superb show.

I made quite a few pictures during the show, but unfortunatly a lot of them didnt turn out that good because it was quite dark, so the camera needs a long 'shutter time' which results in blurry pictures when you move the camera a bit or if your focus subject is moving. I will put the best photo's online soon. Also, I made 3 short movie snippets, which are pretty cool (the quality is not great, but good enough to get an idea). Maybe I will make a compilation of it later, and put that online for all your viewing pleasures.

It was really nice to meet other Jamiroquai fans, and cool to see people from the forum there. So "greetings" to all of you! Special thanks to Babette for letting me and Linda sleep over Smile And also thanks to Moni for letting me try on her Canned Heat jacket! Wink

Oh, and I believe there is a recording of that piece where Jay was talking to me and Speed Freak about the thong, so if I can get it I will post here what he was saying (if it is to any interest, of course).

(...okay, so maybe not that short then... Laughing )

CosmicBear
Officer - not married to CosmicMouse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 22:04    Reply with quote

Speed Freak wrote:
there was also something funny Very Happy i threw a thong on the stage (heehee Wink ) but jay didnt see it right away. so we were pointing at it. i think he didnt dare to pick it up from the floor lol, i didnt wear it tho! loooool! well when he saw it he said some stuff to me. we didnt get it all what he was saying but it was something like "I should watch you!" and "dont you need that still?" lol. well if anyone understood more, please let us know! Very Happy

that was YOU????????????? scream

okay, here are some more infos about that... emmmm... incident from my point of view:

girl in audience: (scream) I LOOOOOVE YOU
jay: yeah, i love you, too
[something flies on stage, jay looks at it]
jay: oh, you really DO love me!!
don't you need that still?
you know the guy behind you is right in for a treat

Funkie Junkie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 22:25    Reply with quote

CosmicBear wrote:

that was YOU????????????? scream

okay, here are some more infos about that... emmmm... incident from my point of view:

girl in audience: (scream) I LOOOOOVE YOU
jay: yeah, i love you, too
[something flies on stage, jay looks at it]
jay: oh, you really DO love me!!
don't you need that still?
you know the guy behind you is right in for a treat

LMAO, ehm...that's kind of embarrassing then! This freakin’ girl, who was screaming “I LOVE YOU” the whole damn time, was a pain in the ass! During the whole concert! I mean, we've been waiting for 4 hours there and we were happy that we made it to the front and this girl just asked us if she could also stand there during the concert... Now I’m not a bad guy and I wouldn’t have mind to let her stand there for a few songs but this girl seemed to have taken drugs or something. There was a guy from New Zealand (lol, really!) standing next to her and he was telling her a few times that she had to go and that noone wanted her there. Of course she didn’t understand any English...*sigh*

But anyway, that girl screwed it up for us then! Made us look like idiots, arrgg! Rolling Eyes
The thong was just for fun (not my idea, actually I didn’t even want Speed Freak to take it with her Razz) and it had a post-it note attached to it, with some song requests on it.
Just for the record; it wasn't a used thong. Wink

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 22:43    Reply with quote

hhahahaahhaa!!!! that's so funny! Laughing Laughing Laughing

***STONED AGAIN***

Funkie Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 01:26    Reply with quote

Okay people, I made a selection of 30 photo's. Most of them are in pretty high resolution (1200 x 900 px), and all of them together have a shared amount of 7 MB in filesize (sorry for you modem users, but hey it is 2005! Wink ).

So here we go:

In front of the concerthall...waiting

Some action shots

babette25 & monisum

More stage shots

...there's still more to come...

Last edited by Funkie Junkie on Fri Oct 07, 2005 01:34; edited 2 times in total

Funkie Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 01:28    Reply with quote

...part 2...

Speed Freak & me

A Jami fan we met with his girlfriend, together with Speed Freak

More concert photo's...

...on to the next and last part...

Funkie Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 01:29    Reply with quote

...part 3 (last)...

During "Time Won't Wait"

Deeper Underground...

And finally...a shot of the hall, after the concert. CosmicBear and MartinMcFly are on there too.

That's all folks! Oh and of course, if there's any interest; I'm going to make a short video compilation (about 3 minutes) of some snippets I recorded durig the concert. The compilation will contain the following tracks; Dynamite, Space Cowboy and Deeper Underground Cool

Funkie Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 01:42    Reply with quote

As you can see, there are a lot of unsharp photo's. I know I have to practice my photography skills but most of the blur was caused by not being able to hold the camera still, with people dancing and bumping in to you...well you know how it goes. Wink

Hope you enjoy them anyway! 6yes

Rob alright

VirtuallyInsane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 06:22    Reply with quote

Cool pics Rob!!! Thanks!!! Wink

anya korjik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 07:24    Reply with quote

Thanks 4 pixx!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: