jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

JAMIROQUAI not coming to South America.....
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

zendercillo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 19:24    Reply with quote

JAMIROQUAI not coming to South America.....
regret

SANTIAGO, diciembre 21.- En un verdadero talón de Aquiles se han transformado para Canal 13 los números anglos de la parrilla. Porque a la anunciada y posterior cancelada presencia de Simply Red en la Quinta Vergara ahora se sumó otra baja: Jamiroquai.

“Hace pocas horas, quienes representan al grupo cancelaron su participación en dicho evento”, informa la estación católica en un breve comunicado, agregando que “la oficina jurídica de Canal 13 está estudiando los antecedentes para evaluar acciones legales contra quienes resulten responsables de esta decisión”.

Según informan en UC-TV la agencia Moor, empresa extranjera encargada de la visita del artista inglés al país, informó hace pocas horas que el cantante canceló las fechas programadas en Brasil, Argentina y Chile por motivos de salud.

Copyright 2005 Terra Networks Chile S.A

http://www.terra.cl/entretencion/index.cfm?id_cat=115&id_reg=570577

LLCoolJR
Officer & Expert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 20:35    Reply with quote

Can anyone translate this?

Catalonia is not Spain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 21:40    Reply with quote

Motivos de salud? ...

Pues lo siento mucho por vosotros, chicos Sad , pero ánimo, seguro que tarde o temprano iran por vuestras tierras Smile

SimonM

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 21:58    Reply with quote

No idea what you said ( i think it's English only on here).

Nice avatar though Wink

mr.az

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 00:09    Reply with quote

SimonM wrote:
No idea what you said ( i think it's English only on here).

Nice avatar though Wink

they said''jamiroquei dont go to south america'' Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
AFO=AUTOMATON

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 16:41    Reply with quote

The news item says that Jamiroquai cancelled the Viña del Mar concert, after Simply Red did that too.

The band is under depression and they cancelled the 6 concerts they had planned for South America.

Sad.

D! (dyego)

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 17:53    Reply with quote

buffaloman_R Hello, buffaloman_R

Wink For your FYI, English Translation of it Wink:

SANTIAGO, December 21. - Into a true heel of Aquilles the 13 anglian numbers of the grill have been transformed for Channel. Because to the later announced one and cancelled presence of Simply Network in the Fifth Vergara now another loss was added: Jamiroquai. "For few hours, that represent the group cancelled their participation in this event", the catholic station in a brief official notice has been informing, adding that "the legal office of Channel 13 is studying the antecedents to evaluate legal actions against those who are responsible for this decision". According to they have been informing in UC-TV Moor agency, foreign company in charge of the visit of the English artist to the country, informed for few hours that the singer cancelled the dates programmed in Brazil, Argentina and Chile by reasons for health. Copyright 2005 Terra Networks Chile S.A.

http://www.terra.cl/entretencion/index.cfm?id_cat=115&id_reg=570577

Sad That is indeed ashame that Jamiroquai won't be able to cover the mainspots of South America on their Spring 2006 tour, if anybody deserves to see Jamiroquai live, it's my South American brothers and sisters Sad. Oh well, there's always the 7th album time. Wink Thanks for the sour info Zendercillo and thanks for listening Wink! Peace!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000

Gonza-Arg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 21:12    Reply with quote

LA PUTA MADRE

(F*ck)

I feel so dissapointed... I think I'm going to cry...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

please tell me this is a nightmare... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

and what? health problems? nobody believes that!

I've been waiting 2 years for this, and I feel very bad, but think in the other fans that have been waiting since 1999!! they will kill themselves!
I feel very sorry for them too!

anya korjik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 23:03    Reply with quote

....SH*tty...and now i understand why Rob don't answered on my questions in mail (on him site)about rumors of possibly end of jam'concerts&music...
This silence (no news/no b-sides///and more-it's so fatal///but i think Jay want freedom/out of official chronicles-it's hard exeperience///but We must supported and other bandmembers(Sola/Derrick-they have self projects-we must support!!!We have hoping on new music&new jamiroquai life...but it will be when Jam's out from official label Sony...and who knows maybe we will downloads new tracks for 5"F*kin dollars Wink

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 23:38    Reply with quote

Naaah... don't believe everything you read in the press, everybody!!
Rob did answer me, and they are not in a depression. They are just a bit tired from touring that's all! They will be on the road again in 2006 for sure!!

Also Paul says that he doesn't know anything about a "depression". This is definitely not the end of Jamiroquai. Don't get nervous about unconfirmed statements in the press!! Wink

Everything will be ok.

Mouse

mr.az

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 23:45    Reply with quote

CosmicMouse wrote:
Rob did answer me, and they are not in a depression. They are just a bit tired from touring that's all! They will be on the road again in 2006 for sure!!

Also Paul says that he doesn't know anything about a "depression". This is definitely not the end of Jamiroquai. Don't get nervous about unconfirmed statements in the press!! Wink

Everything will be ok.

Mouse

i hope everything now is allright
here in south american we're crying a loud...
AFO=AUTOMATON

Noe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 23:46    Reply with quote

Por favor!!!!
Chicos, déjense de joder!!! En serio pensaron que Jamiroquai iba a venir al Festival de Viña del Mar?! Jajajaja. Lo mismo pasa con lo que leí que Jamiroquai iba al Cosquín Rock o como quiera que se llame!! JAJAJAJAJA
Me parece que las ganas de verlos les está afectando el sentido de la realidad. Jamiroquai es una banda de PRIMERA: por lo tanto, no juega en las divisiones inferiores (no se si me explico....)
Aparte, supongamos que en serio están cansados de hacer giras, CUANTAS VECES ESCUCHAMOS ESE PRETEXTO?! Ya no nos tenemos que calentar: CUANDO VENGAN, IREMOS A VERLOS. MIENTRAS TANTO, A SEGUIR PARTICIPANDO

Feliz navidad y año nuevo para todos! Y a coger que se acaba el mundo!
Noe

mr.az

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 00:00    Reply with quote

Re: Por favor!!!!
Noe wrote:
Chicos, déjense de joder!!! , CUANTAS VECES ESCUCHAMOS ESE PRETEXTO?! Ya no nos tenemos que calentar: CUANDO VENGAN, IREMOS A VERLOS. MIENTRAS TANTO, A SEGUIR PARTICIPANDO

Feliz navidad y año nuevo para todos! Y a coger que se acaba el mundo!
Noe

yo diria...a viajar que se acaba el mundo...sorry, se me mezclo una fantasia jajajaja
AFO=AUTOMATON

anya korjik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 00:38    Reply with quote

CosmicMouse wrote:

Everything will be ok.

Mouse
Huh...thank 4 good news!I can hope...Jamiroquai will be in Russia in the next year(we wait JMQ so long time Sad /when u come to MosQuai?!!!!!!!!!!!!)? Rolling Eyes PLEEEEEASE!!!! Wink
Manic Depression in press-hate it! Evil or Very Mad

Jamirobeto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 04:53    Reply with quote

Quote:

Mouse, these gigs were supposed to be in 2006 (late Feb & March ) not in a few days. Also, the ones that gave this info were Viña del Mar Festival organizers not some random journalist that made it up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: