jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

For the love of God !!! jaja.. please help

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Cuafo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 00:31    Reply with quote

For the love of God !!! jaja.. please help
Hello Funkers... I'm new in this forum 3propeller .. I have to say that is a really cool thing.. pretty nice..
Well I'm here for help 2melting ... I'm very concerned about the new DVD that everybody is talking about.. I need it.. and I need it bad 2banghead .. I saw the preview in jamiroquai.uk.co and now I so anxious to get it.. but t5he problem is that I went to www.amazon.fr.. but I don't know a word in french what the f*** ....I have no clue how to buy it from there.. The I went to www.sanity.com.au... but the DVD is not released yet in there.. till the 15.. Is been a Nightmare horror ...

Well, now I'm all confused balla balla .. I don't know what zone is the DVD... is a multizone ??? or what ?? Is there other place that sell it ?? Mercy !!! I can't carry on with this any more nervously ... I have to have it 2biting !!!

Thank for your help.... sorry for all the "smiles" I couldn't Stop 3glasses !!! ahhh !!

CosmicBear
Officer - not married to CosmicMouse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 02:55    Reply with quote

hi cuafo,

well, first it would help, if you would let us know where in the world are you located! 'good vibe zone' is not really that much of help Wink

Cuafo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 07:20    Reply with quote

Embarassed Oops I'm sorry.. but It is still can of hard for me to define where I live... right now I live in Houston/USA... but I come from Chile.. It will be very cool if the DVD is multizone... but if it is zone 1... is cool ...
Now can you please tell me some information abut the DVD.. is been 5 years since I am a big fan of this amazing band and I have never seen them live... is so tragic Crying or Very sad

CosmicBear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 13:18    Reply with quote

i hate to bring the news to you, but up till now there is no us- or mulitnorm-dvd announced. so, unless you have a multinorm-dvd-player or a computer with a dvd-drive, which you can set to code 2 you won't have a chance to watch it.

but if you want to order it, don't stress yourself with french sites, if you don't speak the language Wink go to www.amazon.co.uk Smile

Cuafo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 17:56    Reply with quote

Thanks
Thank you so much, for all your help.... Very Happy
Do you have the DVD ??? did you really like it ???
When I was searching for the "live in verona DVD i also saw 3 DVD singles from Jamiroquai .. "Love..", "You give me.." and "Corner of the.." are they good? have you seen them ? It look that they are prety short, and they doesnt have a lot of stuff to see..
Well thank you for all your help CosmicBear.. Very Happy

CosmicBear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 22:55    Reply with quote

well, i haven't got the live-dvd yet. still waiting for the postman :(

but i got the three dvd-singles. you are right, there is not so much on them... a few takes from previous videos. but at least, the musicvideos are in a very good resolution on them. no cheesy downloads from the internet ;)

i'm sorry, that i couldn't help you with the dvd. i hope, you will find a way to get a copy or even that it will be released in the US
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiro-Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: