jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

ARGENTINA, Buenos Aires, 22 March 2006 - REVIEWS/PHOTOS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Gonza-Arg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 17:08    Reply with quote

Abou Moslem wrote:
Gonza-Arg wrote:
Dyego wrote:
Ale noticed that, during a Japan concert, they did playback and a guy played the guitar...

WHAT Shocked !

yeah, he was this guy, the sound engineer that was doing the mimic of the guitar on this video because simon was sick.
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (13891 KB) is 320 x 260 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

hey, mate, mate! Very Happy

ah! alright! not in a concert!
In hey hey hey tv show, yeah, I knew that, haha

VirtuallyInsane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 17:41    Reply with quote

Great reviews guys & I'm glad you all had a good night Wink

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 17:53    Reply with quote

http://www.cronicasmoviles.blogspot.com/

Wink

D! (dyego)

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 19:41    Reply with quote

Diego// Twenty Zero Three wrote:
http://www.cronicasmoviles.blogspot.com/

Wink

D! (dyego)

long life for the mothers of plaza de mayo
(and thanks for the jami vids)

***STONED AGAIN***

mrsmoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 20:04    Reply with quote

OH MY GOD

i nearly cried!!! during reading your great , emotional , reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!
tears for youuu guys...i know you are the luckiest people in the world at that moment...arn´t you?
the blues
ohhh sooo wonderful....you met THE BAND *screamin* .... that´s.... that´s... *speechless* ..... 2faint

it reminds me of "my " concert in düsseldorf.... the blues

wonderful pics diegoooo !!! (sometimes you remember me of john lennon!! Wink )

clapping 2cloud9

it´s only once or twice you´re in line with mr. moon !!

Tib

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 05:39    Reply with quote

deesh wrote:
http://www.larazon.com.ar/diario_lr/hoy/7-1163917.htm

http://www.clarin.com/diario/2006/03/23/um/m-01163819.htm

(in spanish)

i can't believe people are so rough with the pushing. i woulda punched someone in the face probably if my pregnant lie didn't work... Rolling Eyes

i'm happy you all got to see the boys perform...

The pregnant lie works? Will have to use that one.

Abou Moslem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 15:10    Reply with quote

My review...

I got up at 10, I was too tired from work, had breakfast and went to pay some bills here and there, so I couldn't arrive as early I'd like to.

Anyway, I was on the bus and Merlina and other people were telling me that the guys were on the soundcheck, I was mad!!! I was feeling the bus going slower and slower, so I got down and took a cab. I arrived and met the guys from Good Vibe Zone Wink. The guys from the control didn't want me to get into the front of the line, I had to pretend I went to the bathroom and stuff. We went to the gate 5 to hear the soundcheck and to try to access the backstage or something, then they left on the van and the signal was that the guy on the front of the van was the security guard that threated me the day before at the airport. So we waved goodbye to the van and returned to the line, the atmosphere was amazing, a gathering of jamirofreaks!!! Finally, aproximately at 4 they opened the access and the guards were shouting "don't run!" and the audience was calmed, until some girls started to run, and so did us... We were all mad, and in the middle of that sprint, a lot of people fell to the ground and it was a miracle not to step on them. I was running out of oxygen (?) and I finally arrived to the stage. We were waiting until the supporting bands started to play. I loved Tony 70, they were the best ones, the singer was a joker. Hana sucked big time, the girl singing was lost and we made those banners for them and all the people around us started to laugh. Victoria Mil were the worst ones! All the stadium making the L for losers! Emmanuel was nice, he stopped playing because we were telling him that the people on the back was pushing hard, he forgot some lyrics of one of his tracks, but it was nice.

The show
Finally, the moment was there, lights off, people screaming, and... ENTER THE DRAGON! I started to shake! Then, the Canned Heat intro and the people started to shout because they were watching Jay from the screens, then he appeared with that amazing poncho/jacket and the new shiny hat! I was next to the stage, it was incredible, 7 years, it was well worth the wait. We started singing the scat from When You Gonna Learn, and Jay said something like unfortunately that track was not on the setlist. A stupid threw a sandal to Jay, he lifted it and said “Oh, nice...”
The people started to push real hard, a lot of guys and girls were “flying” over our heads and on one of those I lost my place near the barrier, well, after all it was better to lose the place than to lose an arm or to have it broken. The show was a chaos, people pushing all the time, most of the people weren’t singing any of the songs, many people went because it was the “coolest band”. Anyway, I cried during 3 tracks, yeah, I might be stupid, but I couldn’t hold the tears! On Dynamite Jay showed our flag to the audience, I almost died there! It was plenty of chileans L .The new version of 2001 was incredible, with new arrangements and the girls singing a great part! I loved Use The Force, even without the horns. I was surprised they played Time Won’t Wait, it was not on the argentinian release of Dynamite, and most of the audience didn’t sing it because they didn’t know that track. There was people pushing all the time, and I was about to fall several times, sometimes I took a rest in the middle of a track, before jumping like crazy again. Then, the band left the stage, they returned to play Deeper Underground and during the intro the girls were laughing and acting like Charlie’s Angels Very Happy. All the crowd was mad (30000 people) and that was the end of a wonderful gig. Then I met Merlina, Diego and finally Nico, and we were lucky to meet the girl from Sony, she told us she got 4 aftershow passes for us (perfect...) and we went to meet the band. When we were waiting I saw the sound engineer that made the mimics to Canned Heat with a guitar on a japanese tv show in 1999, I was going to ask him about that but he said “just a moment” and never returned. Finally it was our turn, I saw the security guard (yeah, the same from the airport) at the door, and right after entering the backstage we met Jay and the guys. This time I was less nervous and they seemed to recognize me and Merlina from the airport. I had a little chat with Sola, told him about the flag and the tshirts (he told me he saw them flashing from the stage!!!), I congratulated Paul for his amazing playing on DGHAC and talked with Lorraine, Matt, Rob and finally, Jay. Merlina gave him a pic of the Cadillac to sign, and Jay told us that was going to be the original cover of Dynamite, I asked him about the rumour that the car was stolen and he had to return it (He said, yeah, it was a stolen car, those fucking gringos!) lol We took 2 pics and I appear on my knees because I thought we were not going to appear all if we were all stand up, for that reason, Diego is like lowering and Sola appears right behind him. Then our time was up, Jay signed us several autographs and when we went out we met Hazel and we took a pic with her and another one with Derrick. Then we went back to the stage to see if it was possible to take a pic of us there. The crew guys didn’t allow us to do that... Anyway, we were incredibly happy, and on the street we met the rest of Good Vibe Zone and we were chilling a little, sharing our emotions and then we returned to our homes...

A wonderful day or what?

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 17:25    Reply with quote

A DREAM DAY, THAT'S FOR SURE ABOU! Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 18:15    Reply with quote

DIEGO I AM SO HAPPY FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN U REMEMBER WHEN U THOUGHT U WOULD NEVER SEE THEM AND I SAID I WILL PRAY FOR IT?????EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!

SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS SO GREAT PEOPLE THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEWS AND PICS AND....
jumpinggreens clapping offwall twins offwall clapping jumpinggreens

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 18:32    Reply with quote

Embarassed Thanks Sandriche.

Haha John Lennon, first time somebody says that!

Ufff... I really really REALLY need a break from Jamiroquai now LOL

D! (dyego)

orlan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 18:48    Reply with quote

Woow Diego!!! Congrats clapping !!! Wish I'be so lucky like you.... You just got what any fan could desire... I'm really happy for you and the rest of the guys.... You deserve it!!!!AMAZING!!! Very Happy

Abou Moslem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 19:49    Reply with quote

can anybody tell me about any other jami gig with 30000 people or more? (I mean, Jamiroquai show, not festivals)

JamiroquainPt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 21:22    Reply with quote

Portugal 2002 Razz

Abou Moslem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 22:28    Reply with quote

hehe, great tiago!
so you're having the boys back in portugal!

Marianita

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 01:16    Reply with quote

Congratulations Ale!!!!!!! (I said it before in other sites) Wink
You did it honey and "compatriota"
I saw you on the line, I was with my sister, nephew and niece, and I DON´T KNOW WHY, we didn´t say hello to each other Embarassed maybe was the terrible emotion???????
Anyway, one of these days I will do a meet at home with all of you (I told Merlina to see the concert and drink mate with bizcochitos) Smile

I am so happy that we had a great time, even with such stupid people pushing and pushing, I have got lots of ugly bruices in MY WHOLE BODY.

God bless the fans, God bless Jamiroquai!!!!!!!!!
I am waiting for the next gig . I will never lose my hopeful. NEVER
With love
Mariana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: