jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

VENEZUELA, Poliedro de Caracas 28 March 2006 - REVIEWS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

FunkEducation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 07:37    Reply with quote

VENEZUELA, Poliedro de Caracas 28 March 2006 - REVIEWS

Hey guys! 3 days left for the concert!!!
all venezuelan will get so much fun and funk that day!

Amigos Invisibles will start the concert, Jamiroquai will be the greatest hit!!
Reviews will be coming for the first performance of the band in Venezuelan space...

the pic at the beggining is the Venezuelan flyer... so great as you can see!! in other comments, 90% of the tickets were sold! so, Jamiroquai is being a success here, winning Fat Boy Slim for lots...

Quote:
Jamiroquai brings to Venezuela an impressive show of lights
A total of 104 robotized movable lights is part of the equipment that brings the British band lead by Jay Kay. Twenty musicians will make vibrate to the assistants who will enjoy their only presentation in the Poliedro next the 28 of March

http://www.evenpro.com/jam.asp

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 08:32    Reply with quote

clapping clapping clapping Wohoooaa! Edgar, I didn't know about Amigos Invisibles!! That is YOUR NIGHT, baby! Make sure you enjoy it fully!! And come back safe for setlist and report! Very Happy good

Mouse somersault

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 17:52    Reply with quote

Hey Edgar, Amigos Invisibles, that's GREAT!

Enjoy the concert, is awesome. And perhaps you'll feel goosebumps during 2001 like I did Wink
When the show finishes, you wouldn't even miss the 'old' Jamiroquai, cause they sound just like they should Cool

Come back SAFE yes!!!!
Good luck mate, enjoy it

D! (dyego)

mojogonlopoto
JamilyTree Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 18:00    Reply with quote

When jamiroquai came to Vitoria, August 3rd 2005, was supported by "El Columpio Asesino" (Translated to English: The Assassin Swing). Please, don´t listen to this group music: horrible!! What a crappy sound!!! (Do you remember, Jamirokaki?)

I hope that "Los Amigos Invisibles" will open the Jami concert better that "El Columpio Asesino"

Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 18:18    Reply with quote

ED i wish u so much fun!!!!! u know i would like to be there with u Wink Very Happy

orlan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 18:22    Reply with quote

Los Amigos will sure funk over the poliedro!!!! It's the best band here and been many times awarded by magazines for such amazing music... no doubt about it... They are the only venezuelan band so funky, so jazzy, so disco thingy to open a Jamiroquai gig here... All of us will enjoy all night listening 2 real good music!!!! It's only 3 days!!!!! Very Happy I'm really excited AFO hat sing jumpinggreens !!!

FunkEducation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 01:00    Reply with quote

yes guys, it will be so great and we will enjoy the concert a lot...
the crappy thing is that cameras are not allowed but surely i will take it there...
orlan, have a nice concert, i will have it too, and thanks Mouse and Dy for the support! heheh love you mates!
two days! Wink

deesh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 01:56    Reply with quote

i just actually saw los amigos last night in new york. even though i didn't understand all the lyrics, they were fantastic. it was the first time i saw them live. my feet hurt from my shoes, but they were 2 hours of non stop feel good music. and their story is pretty impressive. their musicianship and talent is phenomenal. i definitely think they are a perfect act to open for jamiroquai. as my friend claudia pointed out when we were there, i just hope the guys get to see them perform. they were very impressive.

you can listen to and see some of their music here:http://www.amigosinvisibles.com/english/media/index.php#

have a great time edgar and everyone going!

orlan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 02:28    Reply with quote

Yes It's great to see Los Amigos performing... I've been in many gigs of them over the years and everytime You see them You leave the place wanting more! such a flavoured music.... This gig will be my dreamy one!!! That's for sure!!!
You have a nice time too FunkEducation!!! We should try to meet that day pal... 2 DAYS!!! Very Happy Cool

purplejamifan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:33    Reply with quote

Hey everyone! After months of reading everybody'd posts, I finally decided to join this forum Smile It was wonderful reading Diego's account of the events in Buenos Aires. It brought back so many memories!!

Any way, I just wanted to wish the fans in Venezuela all the luck in the world and let them know that they will witness my dream concert! I am a huge fan of Los Amigos Invisibles as well, and seeing them opening for Jamiroquai would have been a dream come true! You guys are going to get the ride of your lives! I saw Amigos again on Friday (yes, I went with Deesha) and they are still as amazing as ever. The concert was great and the vibe was phenomenal!

Mucha suerte a mis panas en Caracas. Gozen ese concierto como ningun otro. Espero que todos se lo pasen super bien good

PURPLEJAMIFAN
buffaloman_V

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 19:48    Reply with quote

mojogonlopoto wrote:
When jamiroquai came to Vitoria, August 3rd 2005, was supported by "El Columpio Asesino" (Translated to English: The Assassin Swing). Please, don´t listen to this group music: horrible!! What a crappy sound!!! (Do you remember, Jamirokaki?)

I hope that "Los Amigos Invisibles" will open the Jami concert better that "El Columpio Asesino"

how i could forget!it was the worst pop stuff i heard in ages, bad electioin for supporting a jami gig.
having los amigos imvisible before jami is similar of having fundacion tony manero or ortophonk, that is a good election
Wink

***STONED AGAIN***

FunkEducation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 00:10    Reply with quote

exactly...

Los Amigos Invisibles are the most international and the best band born in our country! they're exceptional guys, and play for Jamiroquai in a concert is a dream for them! and for us, 'cos we will see them together the same night...

Jamiroquai... the biggest one, no comments...
it's only one day, the wait will get long, you'll see, hehehehe

Samiroquai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 18:22    Reply with quote

Los Amigos Invisibles AND Jamiroquai ON THE SAME BILL?!

If that didn't make it worth a 14 year wait for your first Jami gig, I don't know what would... I saw Beverley supporting them in 2002, and I'm jealous of you now!

You lucky, lucky man!

Sam

orlan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 22:55    Reply with quote

Well Jamirotalkers...
Next post will be after the gig (maybe a party I may catch later heheh) Hope to meet Funkeducation there, Jamiroquai - Amigos invisibles, the best concert here.... EVER !!!
Viva Jamiroquai!!!
buffaloman 2goodvibes
invasion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
See you soon guys!!!! Cool Very Happy

O Rapouso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 23:18    Reply with quote

FunkEducation wrote:

the crappy thing is that cameras are not allowed but surely i will take it there...

I don't know what they do to prevent that you take pictures from shows in Venezuela, but here in Brasil they usually take the bateries from the camera. So what I suggest you, and that's what I did here in Rio, is that you put your batteries inside your tenis shoes and go with dead batterie inside the camera. If thay ask for the batteries, well, you give it to them and put the working ones when you are arealdy in the crowd!!

Have a good time there you all. And seeing that you will have a supporting band to open the show, and everything that was said is that the band is very good, so I think you'll have a even better time then I had!! Hope so!!

Keep up the Funk
O Rapouso
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: