jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

BELGIUM - Lokeren Festival 10 August 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

peggy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 14:19    Reply with quote

Yes, thanks for a very detailed info and pics ! (still didn't wash my cheek, still enjoying Gabriels kiss, LOL) Good idea BTW, the text message !

And Freaky, congratulations again !!!!

freaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 21:10    Reply with quote

I do now it was about 18:40 that we exchanged the ticket for the wristband.

The playing with the poncho in the rain..must have been 19:07

(digital camera's with time..gotta love it)

freaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 21:49    Reply with quote

Finally, i upped my pics!!!
I took many more, but with the a 2 meter high stage the lights just killed most pics. I left in some blurry ones..sorry

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (1020566 KB) is 1704 x 2272 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (238900 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (197659 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (1020331 KB) is 2272 x 1704 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (188025 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (1008157 KB) is 2272 x 1704 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (1036443 KB) is 2272 x 1704 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (1044082 KB) is 2272 x 1704 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (1036548 KB) is 2272 x 1704 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Jamiroquanna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 22:13    Reply with quote

Great review Rene!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

....and great pics Nat, thanks for those! Sounds like you had a good laugh! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Marina
Moderator & Jamily Coach

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 22:44    Reply with quote

thank u guys for the pics/reviews/videos!
dynamite is back, that's so cool!!! Very Happy

and this pic is just hilarious:

u look so happy Cool

freaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 23:06    Reply with quote

I had some trouble with the rest of the pics
(that pic is deedee in her poncho!!!)

so, second try

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (162271 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (150604 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (154133 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (150586 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (144913 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (152807 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (174380 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (162271 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (150604 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (154133 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (150586 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (144913 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (152807 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (174380 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
[Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (177269 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (165887 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (140536 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (184032 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (166270 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (171504 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (182920 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (178080 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (172823 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (174114 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (159256 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (196664 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
No this is not JK, this is special. The man on the back was there during the entire jamiroquai gig! And often it looked like they both was grooving on a different beat. Must have been heavy for the man carrying the other!!!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (185820 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (153207 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (178260 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (172958 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (169611 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality! Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (145278 KB) is 1136 x 852 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
The setlist Laughing

the pics are much bigger http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d20/nvdpol/lokeren/

Last edited by freaky on Sat Aug 12, 2006 23:35; edited 2 times in total

Marina
Moderator & Jamily Coach

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 23:32    Reply with quote

wow Shocked
great lights effects!

freaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 23:36    Reply with quote

There was a lot of lights already pressent. But for Jami they did put up some extra lights.

Great to look at, Twisted Evil for photo's Rolling Eyes

freaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 23:37    Reply with quote

peggy wrote:
Yes, thanks for a very detailed info and pics ! (still didn't wash my cheek, still enjoying Gabriels kiss, LOL) Good idea BTW, the text message !

And Freaky, congratulations again !!!!

Peggy i have put up some pics of Mr. Rios also on bucket Wink

Last edited by freaky on Sat Aug 12, 2006 23:39; edited 1 time in total

Marina
Moderator & Jamily Coach

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 23:37    Reply with quote

i think they look absolutely great in those pics! Cool

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 07:12    Reply with quote

Wonderful pictures!
Seems to be there with u!
Thank u very much!
My day cannot start in a better way: your pix and the great jk image Marina put on myspace! Razz

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

freaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 13:54    Reply with quote

Somebody (appeltje) found this article and i translated to the best of my knowledge. Please don't tie me down and burn me at the stake..i just translated!!!

(Fonnefeesten, at the same time there was 2 free festival in Lokeren. One was called..Fonnefeesten)

Jamiroquai, LEADER of the Lokerse Indians

On what the organizers of the lokerse Feesten announced to be a topnight, the festival area was not filled up. And the sign “sold out” was not raized, the Grote Kaai did get to see a topact: Jay Kay of Jamiroquai showed shimself as a stageanimal.
The British Jamirqouai is an odd creature. Take the musicians: an old-fashioned keyboard player with an old-fashioned shirt and an early beard, a balding gitarist with also an old-fashioned jacket and an anonimas black drummer. Move the guiding band of the big stage into a bar in the middle of the Fonnefeesten and you will get – a fine – musical entertainement that will harvest a small applause. The format changes when the frontman with a collourfull poncho enters the stage and greets the audience with a big smile. A huge applause sounds. Singer Jay Kay with his futeristic headgear the charismatic and holy leader of Jamiroquai, of his indians as you wish – the name of Jamiroquai was named after an Native American indian tribe.

Though Jay Kay’s love off Ferrari’s, he and his crew came to Lokeren with 3 couches and 1 truck. A busload of hits was released on the audience after the intro. What to think of Space cowboy, (don’t) give hate a chance or the fantastic Little L? Inbetween the Funky stuff the chatting of Jamiroquai was just as great. Like: “And i am still wearing this silly hat” or “one of the places where we have been was Madeira. A Great place, when you are over 55!”. We can say: a fit Jay Kay had a great time in Lokeren, just like his fans. The court never really filled up Thursday. Also not with the band Arsenal, who warmed up the crowd, with (underestemated) rappers Gabriel Rios and especially Balo of Starflam who liftet this already good performance up to a higher level. And still, when Jamiroquai ended the night with start of encore Deeper Underground, we could not think of a crowed that caved easier this week at the Grote Kaai. This was finished, the leader had made his subjects and Indians dance.

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/GT/Index.aspx?genericId=136&articleId=GF2107F9O

Adidas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:37    Reply with quote

Hi there everyone but specially Freaky and the_doesman!

What a great evening we had! and the pictures are hilarious!!
The girl you didn't rember her name of is Miranda, that's my sister!

And as you can see we're always into some funny stuff after two plastic cups of Rosé Laughing

The pictures are from Martijn. Sorry I stole from you haha!

Thanx for the great night guys! And hope to see you somewhere soon!

Kiss Adidas / Miss Deedy

Put the needle on it!!

Adidas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:40    Reply with quote

marina_diksaitis wrote:
thank u guys for the pics/reviews/videos!
dynamite is back, that's so cool!!! Very Happy

and this pic is just hilarious:

u look so happy Cool

Haha I know, we look very stupid, but hé; If I didn't, you guys would have nothing to laugh about Razz

ciaoooooo

Put the needle on it!!

the_doesman
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 20:58    Reply with quote

Adidas wrote:
Hi there everyone but specially Freaky and the_doesman!

What a great evening we had! and the pictures are hilarious!!
The girl you didn't rember her name of is Miranda, that's my sister!

Kiss Adidas / Miss Deedy

Ha ha, I knew it was with an M but better saying that I didn't know anymore then typing the wrong name. I hope she had a great time as well despite not feeling quit allright.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: