jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

High Times - the DVD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  

super48

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:48    Reply with quote

thanks for the info.

peggy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 19:41    Reply with quote

DVD is not available on the Canary Islands. Want to order it from the official site but i am afraid that it will never arrive here though... Post is not working very well here !

alyd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:25    Reply with quote

Apologies if this has been mentioned before (not read the whole thread) but has anyone noticed two errors where the picture locks up and the sound cuts out on the interview about deeper underground? It's just before he says "f*ck this" and mimes throwing the paper on the floor and there is another a second or two after. At least it's not in one of the actual videos. Anyone else noticed this?

super48

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 00:35    Reply with quote

I was about to say your DVD player is messed up But I have the same problem.Isnt that weird?.

super48

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 07:08    Reply with quote

Oh and I got mine today by the way. Im not bidding any more money on ebay.

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 20:41    Reply with quote

buffaloman_R Hello, buffaloman_R

Cool Hope all my fellow fans had a nice Thanksgiving weekend, mine was hectic and nice, ate too much turkey OR whatever grey colored meat substitute that was placed in front of me slathered in thick gravy Cool . Anyway, I got my HT DVD last mid-week and was EXTREMELY impressed with what I beheld. Smile The unexpected, uncredited addition of the "Black Capricorn Day" video was very nice, and as well noted by Brother JamFan, I did notice the video conversion between NTSC and PAL was a bit different, some viddies fast/slow in some parts, Shocked I had to squint and bulge my eyes so much to properly watch them on my TV Shocked . Confused To be honest, I had NEVER seen the full compilation EOPE era video for "If I Like It, I Do It", though it was a short viddie, I overjoyingly was entralled with all of it, I even found the cutscenes with the horns from the "BYM" video NOT that annoying....hehe Confused ! Very Happy The Charlie Lightening JK interviews were nice, but rather limited, I would have liked it if the interviews had been done in 6 segments with J discussing all the videos of each era in more detail, not talk about the most uninteresting parts of other videos, but that's just my usual "gripe-gripe", and Lost JK J-Wave interview of yester-quai-year was AWESOME Very Happy! Rolling Eyes Those confounded JK looks of JK "I don't understand bloody Japanese" from him were priceless, as duely noted by Sister Heather Rolling Eyes . Overall, was very happy with what I saw, what I heard and the feelings of past Quai memories continue to pour over me everytime I watch my fav viddies from the EOPE-ROTSC era, tip of the mushroom hat to Sony on this last Jami-release haraa. Wink Thanks for listening to my mini-review and thanks to all for your impressions, been a great as usual read for me Wink! Peace!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000

super48

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 22:44    Reply with quote

Black Capricorn Day video was good Very Happy

alyd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 00:07    Reply with quote

super48 wrote:
I was about to say your DVD player is messed up But I have the same problem.Isnt that weird?.

Just the way it goes, sometimes gremlins get into these things. As I said at least it's not in a song. Usually if the disc is not scratched and the problem occurs on more than one make/model of player you can bet it's an authoring error.

Thanks for your reply Very Happy

djbuffaloman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 01:03    Reply with quote

Hi i just bought the us version and i notice that thre's an error, in the play list ther's #17 king for a day and 18 little l but right in the midle is black capricorn day and is not listed, does anyone has the same dvd?

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 02:01    Reply with quote

buffaloman_R Hello again, buffaloman_R

Smile Yep, I have the same DVD Brother DJBuffaloman, but's not a error Smile. The "BCD" video is unlisted on the DVD, so I would expect this is the "surprise" video they added, still haven't found any real "dvd eastereggs" on it yet. Thanks for listening and Peace!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000

djbuffaloman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 02:17    Reply with quote

thanks to yo man !
for me it's wierd because BCD is listed in the UK version so there's no point, and iside the DVD is listed but not in the box

Samiroquai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 02:31    Reply with quote

djbuffaloman wrote:
for me it's wierd because BCD is listed in the UK version

Eh? No it's not... Confused

Sam

djbuffaloman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 02:44    Reply with quote

well i don't get that version yet but at list is on the track list form the official site

price: £14.49
From the album Emergency On Planet Earth

When You Gonna Learn
Too Young To Die
Blow your mind
Emergency On Planet Earth
If I Like It I Do It

From the album The Return Of The Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy
Half The Man
Light Years
Stillness In Time

From the album Travelling Without Moving

Virtual Insanity
Cosmic girl
Alright
High Times

From the album Synkronized

Deeper underground
Canned Heat
Supersonic
King For A Day
Black Capricorn Day

From the album A Funk Odyssey

Little L
You Give Me Something
Love Foolosophy
Corner of the earth

From the album Dynamite

Feels Just Like It Should
Seven Days In Sunny June
(Don't) Give Hate A Chance

Bonus Area (VIP area/Behind The Music Videos)

Making Of's for:

Little L
4 x 8 mins clips from Charlie Lightening
Charlie Lightning Mini-Film
[/url]

Ared

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 04:31    Reply with quote

Great DVD
Favorite Videos
You Give Me Something
Space Cowboy
Seven Days In Sunny June
Virtual Insanty

super48

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 06:53    Reply with quote

Whats after EOPE (1993)?

DJ:What are your plans..... from here on out?

buffaloman......To get away from this earthquake zone.Quickly.Because the one last night really freaked me out.You have never been in an earthquake when everything starts rattling again.Quite frightening.But then it saying that we just going over the San Andreas fault.Its just kinda annoying.From Tokyo to L.A.Man it just,not fun.Im sure its following me.Im gonna have to call the next,next album quake attack.Yeah so. So...,to all the people stompping their feet with the gigs.Its down there.I tell you.So,anyway.......well whats next?Well,basically we gotta go to America.Do a whole tour there.Then go to Europe.Do a few gigs.Then christmas time.No presents from me.And then......then its get em on the next album.I think.I wanna get on with it now because my creativity is being stifled a bit by having to stick with the same stuff.Get on.Get the next album done.Then I'll be......that will be about it.Then we'll be back for the next earthquake.Thats done.

DJ:I think thats about all the time we have here.We would love to have you on for another 3 hours,but next time you'll be back.Im sure.

buffaloman Definitely......All I can say is......thank you very much to J WAVE,for the support in the music.So nicely.And what a fine selection of music they play anyway.I was listening to it the other night.And also,all the people who bought the album.All the people who came to the gigs.And all the people who dont drop their litter like that little boy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: