jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

groove in the house. cardiff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  

sally

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 20:15    Reply with quote

groove in the house. cardiff
hi. if anyone is going down to the groove in the house @ the point in cardiff on may 20th. can you drop me a pm. i will be going i will be getting my tix this weekend. ps it can be nightmare to park in the bay. if anyone needs any directions/help just ask.

On Sunday 20 May, the Jamiroquai "rhythm section" consisting of Derrick McKenzie and Sola Akingbola will be part of a drum/percussion clinic being held in Cardiff, Wales.

Derrick and Sola will be joined on the day by guitarist Rob Harris and bassist Paul Turner and they'll be performing a small selection of songs, together with a question and answer session.

Alongside Derrick and Sola will be other musicians including the amazingly talented Ian Thomas (drums) and Laurence Cottle (bass) and the event is set to be a great afternoon of music and discussion.

russky

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 21:25    Reply with quote

looks like i may be going down with my brother sally as he is interested in chatting to Ian Thomas and i would like to get some tips off Mr Turner.

Will have to see if we are both free then would love to meet. Very Happy

sally

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 18:05    Reply with quote

nearer the time just let me know if you are coming down. hopefully see you there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: