jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Stu Zender To Put Up 95' Jami Rehearsal @ Facebook!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  

SkateCowboy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 09:39    Reply with quote

When the time is right I will ask about Symphonized. But I can imagine it could be sensetive to get those out as we all know what happend around that time with the break up.

I can also tell you I am really looking forward to hear more from Stu's solo album too. I have heard a song (With him singing himself on it, I could not believe it was him until Stu told me it was him Shocked ).

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:12    Reply with quote

John Doggett wrote:
Dear Skate Cowboy & Stu,

Once again a massive thank you for these precious gems ! Please give us other tracks ! ALL TRACKS WILL BE APPRECIATED !
Skate, can you ask Stu if there's a chance to listen to few tracks from the 1998 "Symphonised" sessions ? We dream about it (especially Dyego !).
I hope listen some fresh Stu's tunes too ! Very Happy

Laughing You're goddamn right!

SkateCowboy wrote:
When the time is right I will ask about Symphonized. But I can imagine it could be sensetive to get those out as we all know what happend around that time with the break up.

Look, we all pretty much know that something went wrong, and we certainly don't want to get either of them in trouble, but this is like our only shot at hearing some of that stuff. There's gotta be a legal loophole or something.

There was also a song called "Lost In Love" during the TWM sessions which we don't know nothing about.

John Doggett

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 15:21    Reply with quote

Hi Skate Cowboy,

You said that You've got 4 songs from Stu's TROTSC Sessions tape. After the gorgeous Morning Glory, Scam & Mr Moon, what is the last one ? And when will you released it ? Are there more songs to come in a NEAR future ? Very Happy

Dyego is goddamn right ! (Hi by the way!) You're our ONLY HOPE if we want to hear some stuff from the Symphonized sessions ! I can imagine that it could be sensitive but...19 years after...maybe people would be less sensitive...you could send R2D2 to carry the message...I don't know ! Maybe I'm scared to die without hearing these tracks too !

About Stu's solo project : it is funky, nu soul like AZURE or pop rock folk like his" Le roi "project featuring Gary Novak on drums, heard on My Space almost 10 years ago ? (I bound to confess that I didn't like it !) Was it Stuart on vocals already ?

Best regards and Once again thank you !

Javis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 15:25    Reply with quote

John Doggett wrote:

About Stu's solo project : it is funky, nu soul like AZURE or pop rock folk like his" Le roi "project featuring Gary Novak on drums, heard on My Space almost 10 years ago ? (I bound to confess that I didn't like it !) Was it Stuart on vocals already ?

"Sailing" had a great vocal performance from Stu Smile

John Doggett

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 19:38    Reply with quote

It was Stu on sailing ? I remember that, even If I'm not liking the pop direction, the voice was fine. Why not on his solo project !

zeioIIDX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 05:37    Reply with quote

Dye wrote:

There was also a song called "Lost In Love" during the TWM sessions which we don't know nothing about.

I never knew this!!! I'd flip my lid if Stu ever released some Symphonized tracks, especially if he had access to "Midnight Funk" (which I know is just a fan-made name).

SkateCowboy

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 05:19    Reply with quote

Seems like there is a minidisc found with some old sessions with the band... Cool

Zsoma

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 07:54    Reply with quote

SkateCowboy wrote:
Seems like there is a minidisc found with some old sessions with the band... Cool

alright

SkateCowboy

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 14:31    Reply with quote

I just need to meet up with Zender so I can transfer it into digital. To bad I live in Stockholm. But we'll try figure something out. Maybe I should make a kickstarter to pay for my flight ticket.... Shocked

Jamirowolf

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 23:42    Reply with quote

How can I make that happen. I am willing to put money for the ticket in exchange for some good new cuts for all the jamily

Adidas2076

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 15:51    Reply with quote

And this thread died. 2 whole songs. While they were brilliant, there was A LOT of hype and waiting for 2 songs. And please nobody say "Morning Glory (instrumental)". That's been available on YouTube and the Morning Glory US single, which some of us already owned. I'm sorry to sound so angry but I am. This has been a missive disappointment. Just go back and read this thread all over again. In hindsight, it's full of holes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Bandmembers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: