jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

crazy stories and myths

View previous topic :: View next topic  

hookedup

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 20:45    Reply with quote

crazy stories and myths
Thought it'd be cool for people to post any stories or rumors they've heard about the band that would be entertaining and interesting. I've heard some people say they know someone associated with the band back in the day or they've talked to band members so maybe you could share a story or something. Maybe stuff that hasn't made mainstream media or lesser known facts. I enjoy hearing new facts and bits about Jay and the guys every now and then. Thanks jamily!

Jamirocat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 03:58    Reply with quote

funny how nobody wants to dish!

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42    Reply with quote

there was a backstage full of fans sharing they happiness with the bandmembers here and there...and poor Rob Harris couldn't find a partner to play pool

Laughing Laughing Laughing

ahaus 2008

***STONED AGAIN***

Lady Cougar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 09:42    Reply with quote

Hi Folks from Montreux where I work for 2 weeks at the Jazz Festival-an amazing experience-I check badges for entrance to the main scenes-presss,photographers lots of VIPS around. I am bathed in music even though it's long hours.Found this article yesterday.Cool.
THE 20 Minutes

The desires of artists can make life difficult for the organizers, but always seem satisfied. Thus, as a regular Carlos Santana has called a Mexican tequila almost impossible to find in Switzerland, the eve of his first show of the weekend. "We managed to find a place that sold in Basel," confided a fun Claude Nobs, minutes before the start of the festival.

At Harry's Bar of New York Palace, we remember the late arrival of Jamiroquai after a concert: "He asked to play on our stage, recalls, still excited, now a bartender that night. It was madness, people were standing on the bar and played for an hour and a half. Then he wanted to make sandwiches in the kitchen alone. He was obviously free time left. "

Other applications have been altogether more rock and roll, like the leader of Simply Red, Hucknall Michael, who insisted on smoking in the backroom "something other than cigarettes," said one bartender as Harry's. "He was even prepared to pay a fine. The staff was a little embarrassed. "At Montreux Pa lace, it has however taken advantage of certain quirks, like Gisele says Sommer, head of public relations:" A few years ago, Quincy Jones came to claim a new recipe two in the morning, a garlic chicken spicy. We then put on the map and it became one of our musts! ". 2wave Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jay Kay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: