jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jay interview with Bizare Editor Gordon Smart

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Tiffinypie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 15:02    Reply with quote

Jay interview with Bizare Editor Gordon Smart
Awesome Interview Very Happy

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/showbiz/celebs-exposed/3394591/Exclusive-Jay-Kay-chat.html?aid=3394591

Cool performance.

HoneyBee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 16:15    Reply with quote

Thanks Tiffany! you got this from a cable channel in Ill.? So funny, I got to see the Ozzy/Bieber SB commercial too! Laughing

Great interview -Lifeline about a story from the states in the '20's. So that explains the music! Funny the influence for that song!

And interesting how he explains the "down in the dumps" feeling as drawing the best music. The best music comes from this. But for me, Jamiroquai always seems upbeat. And this confirms it. Because the songs he cites coming from this depressed state is "Blue Skies" and "Corner of the Earth". I think they both sound kinda happy, not really sad. So his expression of sadness, for me, seems politely upbeat.

Not a criticism, more that it doesn't ponder on the downside, like so many of my favorite artists. And after all the interviews I've seen, I definitely think Jay speaks his mind. He's real! Gotta love that!

The music in this session sounded fantastic! They are right on!

But interview drove me crazy because the sound was off by about 2 seconds!! Confused

Rita

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 14:58    Reply with quote

thanks!! it's nice to see how happy jay (or jamiroquai) are with ths album and returning to their old music style. and its great to see how this new songs are amazing live! jamiroquai - defenetly a live band Smile
ps: a jay interview wouldn't be the same without cars, right??

mr.az

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 03:39    Reply with quote

Rita wrote:
thanks!! it's nice to see how happy jay (or jamiroquai) are with ths album and returning to their old music style. and its great to see how this new songs are amazing live! jamiroquai - defenetly a live band Smile
ps: a jay interview wouldn't be the same without cars, right??

oh yesssssssss
AFO=AUTOMATON

Jamirocat

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 07:51    Reply with quote

HoneyBee wrote:
Thanks Tiffany! you got this from a cable channel in Ill.? So funny, I got to see the Ozzy/Bieber SB commercial too! Laughing

Great interview -Lifeline about a story from the states in the '20's. So that explains the music! Funny the influence for that song!

And interesting how he explains the "down in the dumps" feeling as drawing the best music. The best music comes from this. But for me, Jamiroquai always seems upbeat. And this confirms it. Because the songs he cites coming from this depressed state is "Blue Skies" and "Corner of the Earth". I think they both sound kinda happy, not really sad. So his expression of sadness, for me, seems politely upbeat.

Not a criticism, more that it doesn't ponder on the downside, like so many of my favorite artists. And after all the interviews I've seen, I definitely think Jay speaks his mind. He's real! Gotta love that!

The music in this session sounded fantastic! They are right on!

But interview drove me crazy because the sound was off by about 2 seconds!! Confused

HI Honeybee, interesting that you heard happiness because when I listened to this album I felt it was from sadness. Especially on Hurtin...it actually hurts my throat to listen to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jay Kay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: