| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
russky

Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 3396
Location: Chester, U.K
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 22:47 |
|
|
ooh do you have a pic???
not seen it before - it's hard enough to get the Uk release for a reasonable price now if at all! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trolll
Joined: 27 May 2002
Posts: 335
|
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 13:43 |
|
|
Hi,
EIL are currently offering a 50% discount on all their US Promo CDs. They don't have that much Jamiroquai at the moment, but you might want to give it a look :
http://eil.com/shop/extsearch.asp?DiscArtist=Jamiroquai&Offer=USPromo
("Simply quote 'Born in the USA' in the notes section in step 2 of the ordering process")
Cheers! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
__Janluka__

Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 953
Location: L' Aquila, Italy
|
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 14:42 |
|
|
..cd, cd, cd, cd....  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
russky

Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 3396
Location: Chester, U.K
|
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 15:09 |
|
|
cheers francois,
there still too expensive though
those funk oddysey acetates are everywhere! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Diamond_Doc

Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Posts: 397
|
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 19:00 |
|
|
What is that ? I don't know... It contains a remix of "Dynamite" I didn't know... It's not the Oliver Lang Mix, neither Fanatix Soul Heaven Club Mix, or the Restless Souls Remix... So what is it !?
Does anyone knows ? _________________ Max. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
russky

Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 3396
Location: Chester, U.K
|
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 15:53 |
|
|
it's just entitled - Dynamite 'Remix' - it's an acetate
i think Ikarus(Dirk) put it up a little while ago - it's pretty good actually!  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ikarus

Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Posts: 115
Location: Germany
|
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:55 |
|
|
Hello there,
after having a bombastic crash to my system, i´m back with some additional s to my collection!
1.( The DMC 167)
DMC 167/1 - Cosmic Girl (Full Intention´s CD cut up and Remix) 6:36 min
2."The Beautiful Game" Vinyl, but there´s no need to put it on here, because it´s the official copyrighted version of "Use the Force"on it (Not Light Years, as on the Beautiful Game CD), but the picture vinyl with it´s autographs on it, is pretty cool!
Take a look!
Glad to be back in here !
Last edited by Ikarus on Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:53; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jamirokaki
Expert

Joined: 29 Jan 2003
Posts: 3472
Location: basque country
|
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:34 |
|
|
wow! what a couple of items!!!
congratulations! _________________
***STONED AGAIN*** |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
em1979

Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Posts: 104
Location: Worcester
|
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 19:19 |
|
|
omg I can't believe my luck!!!
nice items Ikarus
well I have quite bad luck in my life but ocassionally I get some good luck like finding Everyday for only £9 inc p+p from the US!!! (pics aren't too good as my camera is broke at the mo)
I also got two Spanish promos, High Times and Hollywood Swinging...
And I finally got my mitts on the Synkronized promo and I also bought a sealed copy of BYM (Japanese release)
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jamirokaki
Expert

Joined: 29 Jan 2003
Posts: 3472
Location: basque country
|
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 19:25 |
|
|
wow! that's what i call luck!!!
congrats, very nice stuff _________________
***STONED AGAIN*** |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
russky

Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 3396
Location: Chester, U.K
|
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 22:28 |
|
|
hey - nice one em!
was that on ebay???
i just found a copy of Hollywood swingin too.  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
em1979

Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Posts: 104
Location: Worcester
|
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:14 |
|
|
I think we both bought the Spanish promos from the same ebayer as I was gonna bid on the high times one but you did and then they put another one on, just like with Hollywood Swinging |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
russky

Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 3396
Location: Chester, U.K
|
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 19:23 |
|
|
yer pretty good deals!  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MissyM

Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 451
Location: Here--> there & everywhere!
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 08:14 |
|
|
Wow Well done Em & Ikarus!! .. Nice.. Nice.. Nice..
If anyone is interested there is a collectors signed Jay Kay Pic on offer at Ebay Aus.. Don't know if anyone else has spotted something like this.. I am not going to bid I think have enuf stuff lying around my place now.. But someone may like this.. Sounds authentic and would look nice on a wall next to a fully stocked bar or something.. See what you think..
SIGNED JAMIROQUAI PHOTO
must admit this is a great looking pic of j... !!! VERY
I luv EBAY..  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cosmic Girl

Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Posts: 2157
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
|
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 09:19 |
|
|
| MissyM wrote: |
Wow Well done Em & Ikarus!! .. Nice.. Nice.. Nice..
If anyone is interested there is a collectors signed Jay Kay Pic on offer at Ebay Aus.. Don't know if anyone else has spotted something like this.. I am not going to bid I think have enuf stuff lying around my place now.. But someone may like this.. Sounds authentic and would look nice on a wall next to a fully stocked bar or something.. See what you think..
SIGNED JAMIROQUAI PHOTO
must admit this is a great looking pic of j... !!! VERY
I luv EBAY..  |
I bought the same pix about 3yrs ago for 2 Euros |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|