jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Updated Cd's for Competition gigs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  

russky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 17:53    Reply with quote

Updated Cd's for Competition gigs
At last i have managed to finish off these covers for the 3 intimate gigs of last year and March of this year. Very Happy 6yeah

meike - i hope these are ok here? if not you can add each to there respective gig threads. Wink

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (103898 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

I have transferred them into double cd cases as they are in Wav and have slotted in a picture at the back also.

Jazz Cafe - 06:

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (132693 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (133444 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (129500 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (120606 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Mean Fiddler - 06:

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (140959 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (112823 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (140101 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (134662 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Intel Gig - Scala - 07

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (118113 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (153981 KB) is 640 x 480 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (122107 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (135483 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (140449 KB) is 639 x 425 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!

Last edited by russky on Sat Sep 01, 2007 19:47; edited 1 time in total

dannyev

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 21:29    Reply with quote

Wow! Nice work dude! You have done an amazing job with those Very Happy Very Happy

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 00:23    Reply with quote

...and i think to myself...what a wonderful work!!!
Very Happy

***STONED AGAIN***

Javis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 01:16    Reply with quote

are you using a adhesive printer for the CDs covers? or are you printing directly over the CD?

Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 02:18    Reply with quote

jamirokaki Laughing
i agree!
looks fantastic russ Exclamation

matutevip

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 17:21    Reply with quote

really amazing job mate, could you post the images you used on the prints so we can do it to?? it would be great man. Thanks!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

russky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 18:32    Reply with quote

thankyou guys - really Embarassed

i enjoyed creating them and the images used were of the covers made and are on each of the threads for the gigs. I just used some extra pics from the gigs for the backings and a programme from HP for the cd's. Very Happy

The Scala Cd's are designed to reflect the gig ticket with black & white multiquai pattern on the 2nd one.

Also the double cd cases are available in most places. Wink

alibnoquai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 00:57    Reply with quote

r these real of not and if they r not they r AMAZING they look so professional we r amazed

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 01:49    Reply with quote

Excellent job Russ Very Happy Very Happy love them!

@kaki: LOL Cool

D!

jmiroqui

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 08:26    Reply with quote

Is there any way I could get a copy of the Jazz Cafe covers.. Those are awesome Russ.. I've been trying to look for some of the covers for the more recent shows and they're no where to be found.. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

russky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 17:43    Reply with quote

is there anything on the jazz cafe gig thread in the high times section or have the links expired??

If so Andy Moulton created them so you will need to ask him to upload them again, although if this gig has been uploaded on any torrent sites then it did have the covers with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: