jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Steps to the New Album (Part #5: The Video)!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 18:51    Reply with quote

Steps to the New Album (Part #5: The Video)!!!
buffaloman_R Hello, buffaloman_R

Well, after many scribblings on white paper, here's the final Part to the "Steps to the New Album" series! Wink Enjoy Wink!:

The band and JK drive up to Pinewood Studios in a silver tinged Hummer truck. JK checks in with the gate guard, he allows the Hummer to drive into the lot. The Hummer drives around and then parks next to one of the massive studio buildings. The band file out of the Hummer and walk into the studio entrance, JK follows them after locking up the truck.

A video directer greets them as they walk into the studio. He greets JK and the band with, "Good morning, gentlemen, my name is Amanda Hunginkiss, and I'll be directing your video today!" JK replies, "Nice to meet you mate, I have heard alot of great things about your previous work." Amanda swoons and questions, "Oh really, what's is fav piece from my body of work?" As they walk onto the set for video, JK thinks then stammers to him, "Uh, maybe that video you did...err..for that guy...with all the things...and all those crazy lights and special effects." Amanda raises his eyebrow and replies, "Hmm, that pretty much describes all the videos I have directed!" The band snickers and JK asks Amanda, "Oh ok, by the way, how's the video coming along?" Amanda replies in excitement, "Really well, we've gotten half of the CGI done and today we're going to have you and band perform for the camera, in different angles!" JK nods and says, "Good, that sounds tops, shall we get started?"

Amanda smiles and replies, "Sure, first, go to wardrobe and get dressed. I'll set you on the video set in 10 minutes!" Amanda happily trots away to the cameras as they all walk in to Wardrobe. 10 minutes elapse, the band exits the room dressed in nice Adidas Brand clothing. They walk onto the set of the video, where there's a mock Ferrari Enzo set up coupled to a flatbed where the band's instruments are set up. Amanda walks over to them clapping his hands and saying, "Oh, mates, you all look so..Fab..U..Lous! If you could all take your instrument positions on the flatbed?" Solas questions Amanda, "Oi! Why are we playing on a flatbed?" Amanda sneers and explains, "Oh that, well we're going to have JK in the fake Enzo, driving along the countryside pulling you guys along as you play 'Black Devil Car'. And we'll have a fine lady, representing the 'Black Devil Car', riding with JK in the Enzo." The band look at each other and jump up onto the flatbed grumbling slightly. Derrick picks up his drumsticks, Rob tunes his guitar, Sola checks his percussion equipment and Alex tightens his bass strings.

JK walks in from wardrobe wearing ROTSC era clothing. J walks over to Amanda and says, "OK, I'm ready, where do you want me?" Amanda smiles and directs JK to the fake Enzo where a slender model is waiting. Amanda introduces JK to Yvette, JK checks her out and greets her with, "Hello, very nice to meet you!" The band glance at this meeting, Rob whispers to Alex, "5 pounds says J does her in the Enzo!" Alex whispers back to him with a shake of the hand, "Your On!" Amanda sits down in front of two TV monitors adjacent to the cameras and announces, "OK, we're ready, roll sound, band playback on my mark, ACTION!" 'Black Devil Car' plays loudly, the band ablibs playing along to it. The crane camera, closes in on JK, lip syncing to the lyrics of the song as the model oogles to the camera. Amanda motions to 2 crew members standing next to a large fan, they turn on the fan and start throwing leaves, brush and various parts of trees into the blowing fan. The tree debris starts flying around the video set, giving the illusion of autumn. Amanda, checking the video monitors, then screams, "Cut! Print! That was great, good job JK and the band, this is going to be the best Jamiroquai video EVER!" The crew resets the soundstage for another scene in the video, the band rolls there eyes at JK and JK replies to them, "Oh, come on mates, this is FUN, could you just go with me this?" They all look at each other, shrugs their shoulders and nod in agreement. JK smiles and heads to wardrobe as the band kick all the leaves off the flatbed.

Laughing Hehe Laughing! I hope you enjoy this experimental comic series of mine! Thanks for listening and Peace!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000

mandy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 02:52    Reply with quote

Laughing fabulous brent

Supersonic1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 17:26    Reply with quote

Alex should have made it ten pounds. Laughing

Great job, Brent; awesome series! You should be quite proud of yourself. Cool
"...I feel that Jamiroquai needs to be taken to another stage now. It really does. Otherwise, I have to be honest, I can see a situation where...there is a possibility that you become lost in the annals of acid jazz history." -- Jason Kay

Catman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 13:29    Reply with quote

so... does jay score with amanda?.... dont leave us in suspense! lol

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 17:19    Reply with quote

clapping

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: