jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Woo Hoo! Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Released!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 02:58    Reply with quote

Woo Hoo! Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Released!
buffaloman_R Hello, buffaloman_R

Cool Work continues to hamper my visits to Talk, but at least Firefox put out an IMPRESSIVE upgrade to their popular Firefox Internet Browser Cool ! Mozilla released their newest Firefox 3.6 update of their browser with BIG improvements, mostly dealing with overall SPEED-UP of the loading of pages and Javascript. But they added a little more this around, Mozilla Persona, basically the ability to personalizing your Firefox browser window with pictures/graphics. You can also, with alot of playing/tooling around creat your OWN persona templates and either share with the world OR just keep them just to yourself. Must tell you, this browser update IS A MUST DOWNLOAD for all internet users, and the Persona makes it even more fun to cruise the net with this spanking new browser. Yes, and there are EVEN JAMIROQUAI themed Personas you can add to your Firefox, so download today and explore at the following links...ENJOY!:

MOZILLA FIREFOX 3.6 UPDATED INTERNET BROWSER DOWNLOAD:
http://www.firefox.com

FIREFOX 3.6 PERSONA INFO & GALLERY:
http://www.getpersonas.com

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000

Tiffinypie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 21:53    Reply with quote

Well , but there is a couple of problems im having .

1. It sometimes freezes while loading a page Confused
2. When I want to close it, It doesn't . I have to kill it using the task manager often. (annoying) And it uses 150,000k of memory. everything else sloooows down while running it.
3. Most of my add-ons don't work,
4. and my "bloody -red" theme is not compatible. (ugh)

There must be some patches to fix them, if not I'm downgrading back to 3.5
Does anybody else have this problem?

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 23:38    Reply with quote

buffaloman_R Hello again, buffaloman_R

Confused Yeah, I know what you mean, Sister Tiff, it really depends on how new or up to date your computer is to get the full gloriousness of Firefox 3.6 Confused . My comp is a Compaq Presario Laptop from last year, so I have little to not trouble with slowdowns or limitations to the program. But granted, this browser for a select few of users may have undetected bugs and snafus, the ONLY slowdown I came across was using Blip.fm and in some cases the browser freezes up.

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: