| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Jam Fan

Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 192
Location: Cambridge, England
|
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 23:35 |
|
|
I will upload all my videos to YouTube tomorrow  _________________ May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face...
And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
dannyev

Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Posts: 429
Location: Planet Home
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 00:09 |
|
|
Wow! What an incredible gig! Was right at the front wearing my Dynamite tour shirt with pride! Terrific times! Jay and the band were on fire tonight! Met some really nice fans tonight too! _________________ 'This is the world he wants, pray for the brave and the young...' |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bozz

Joined: 26 Jan 2010
Posts: 106
Location: ARG > SPA > UK
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 00:14 |
|
|
Just came back from the concert! It was amazing!. This was my 4th Jami concert and its the first time I'm next to the stage.
Hurtin' live was incredible! I liked it much more than the one I heard online.
I couldn't believe how lucky was this spanish guy in the audience. He went with a sign saying "Today is my birthday, please play Corner of the Earth". Jay not only read the sign, but he played the song, invited him up on the stage, and once the song finished he said "For you mate". Crazy stuff!, if I would be him I wouldn't be able to sleep for a week!
I'll see tomorrow if I can upload some vids to youtube.
Cheers! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bozz

Joined: 26 Jan 2010
Posts: 106
Location: ARG > SPA > UK
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 00:15 |
|
|
| Quote: |
| Wow! What an incredible gig! Was right at the front wearing my Dynamite tour shirt with pride! Terrific times! Jay and the band were on fire tonight! Met some really nice fans tonight too! |
Hehe, I think I was next to you on your right. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jam Fan

Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 192
Location: Cambridge, England
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 00:20 |
|
|
| dannyev wrote: |
| Wow! What an incredible gig! Was right at the front wearing my Dynamite tour shirt with pride! Terrific times! Jay and the band were on fire tonight! Met some really nice fans tonight too! |
Blue t-shirt, spikey brown hair? If so I was stood next to you!! _________________ May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face...
And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
russky

Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 3396
Location: Chester, U.K
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 01:02 |
|
|
Had a great time & a good laugh with Anna & David's wife
doing lots of backing vocals which compensated for the backing girls being out if my sight range
Good to see Jan(with Kate) Peggy, Nicki, David, Kim, Jools, Jake & Laura again
Only downside was the sound quality in WKR & the support band, WTF!!!! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach

Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 5564
Location: Austraria
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 01:55 |
|
|
Glad you had a great time guys!  _________________ "Here it is...there is no way to make it better " |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cvr 316
Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Posts: 324
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Júlia*

Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 1744
Location: São Paulo, Brasil
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Javis

Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Posts: 1530
Location: Córdoba, Argentina
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 02:26 |
|
|
hey guys, tell us, how did Hurtin' sound live?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butterfly in June

Joined: 21 May 2002
Posts: 972
Location: Germany
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 09:05 |
|
|
Good to hear that you had fun  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

Joined: 10 Feb 2002
Posts: 4821
Location: Germany
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 09:07 |
|
|
Hey partypeople,
Paul Turner asked me to send you a message - he wants to apologize to the Jamily who were there last night who he couldn't say hi to:
| Paul Turner wrote: |
I had a close friend there that sent a message to say he was told to leave and my mobile ran out at that same time so I had to be quick to try to find him.
I hope everyone had a good time and that I can be more friendly next time
XPaul
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Seb

Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 542
Location: France
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:37 |
|
|
Hello, on my way back to paris by train with Aga , cold weather, but awesome music last night, the 4 new tracks are awesome live, crowd was totally hot, downstairs AND upstairs!
Good job to all The band (Sola was damn classy)
No more punching journalist and J timberlake were Good ones by mr Kay
I just hope during "real" RDLS tour You will play few Dynamite tracks and It will be perfection ;D
Also hoping to all seing you again mates, It was really cool, evening if we had to hurry after the gig Yo catch last train!
See You next time everyone! _________________ Smile ~ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jamiroquanna
Moderator

Joined: 19 Jan 2006
Posts: 1398
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:51 |
|
|
I loved that "punch" pose that Jay did - was exactly like the one in the papparazzi pic - brilliant! Justin indeed. Saw him loitering outside after the gig and he did resemble the man spookily enough.
Russ and his "dolly birds" Can't wait to play Rock, Paper and Scissors with you again Russ
Loved seeing everyone last night and having a good old laugh and boogie. Thank you all!
Nicki - *HUGE HUG*
Peggy - lovely lady, hope to see you soon!
Jules - what a lovely guy. Not sure if he's on this forum, but he's a top bloke and was really nice to see him again.
Erica - hey lady, where did you get off to? Hope you enjoyed the gig
Jan and little lady - hope you girlies had fun! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!!!
Seb & Aga, it was nice to meet you! Sorry if my French wasn't that good last night, I could barely speak in English I was so tired Hope your journey home was a good one!
Thanks for the Paul message, Meike. He never lets us down with his lovely smile!
I must agree with Russ; wasn't sure about the pitch on WKR, though we were standing on the side and the sound wasn't as good from there. My faves from last night were BCD, Hurtin, LF and HT. _________________ Jamiroquai - it's stitched into the clothes that I wear... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Runaway Maggie

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 253
Location: Kent, UK
|
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 |
|
|
It was VERY LOUD Sandra!
(I'd have stayed at the back for the sound - but the atmosphere was at the front!) _________________ We could have saved the Earth but we were too damned cheap.
Kurt Vonnegut |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|