jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai on Jools Holland (28th September)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> New Album *Rock Dust Light Star*
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Júlia*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 17:54    Reply with quote

. flv ?? Sad Confused

www.twitter.com/jupennylane
www.twitter.com/jamiro_brazil

Andrew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 03:58    Reply with quote

alyd wrote:
How do they do the show live but just 30 mins and then play the long one with different bits and things in a different order? Do they record some things twice or is the running order this evening mixed up because all the extra stuff was recorded after live transmission?

I notice the KT Tunstall interview was a different one, were the Jamiroquai performances this evening the same as live or were they other takes?

It seems to me they must film the extra bits before or after the live Tuesday show and do some clever editing so they can use some of the songs recorded during this live show and then use different intros and outros between the artists and switch up the order or whatever for Fridays show. The "group intro" lead by Jamiroquai on Fridays show wasn't on the Tuesday show, but there was seamless continuity with a single camera shot from this into the start of RDSL, the bulk of which is then footage from Tuesdays show. There was also a different segue between Jamiroquai and KT Tunstall on the two shows. It's done so as to be unnoticeable.

Has anyone ever been to a recording of Jools Holland? I've been to a recording of one thing for TV before, and they recorded loads of extra shots like the crowd clapping (when there was actually nothing going on) so they could edit them in later. The magic of television! Razz

alyd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:30    Reply with quote

Yeah it's pretty interesting, I've not really studied two versions of the same edition before like this as they never used to have two versions. I've recorded both and think I'll just hang on to them as they're different Very Happy

Funkiroquai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:01    Reply with quote

Rock Dust Light Star & Blue Skies

Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZpQ4DFgcFI&feature=related

russky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 13:17    Reply with quote

this HD recording of the whole show has just been added to dime Wink

Arrow http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=354212
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> New Album *Rock Dust Light Star* All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: