jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

NEW DATE for Oberhausen in November!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> *Rock Dust Light Star* - The Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

MartinMcFly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 08:40    Reply with quote

I think that would be very good idea, CosmicMouse.

Sometimes even a small note or apology calms down a lot of people

Saorin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:37    Reply with quote

Hi, CosmicMouse, nice to meet you! =)

It's sad to hear that the sound seems to have been bad on several occasions during the Germany tour. =/ I also agree though, as I pointed out in my previous post, that I also had fun at the concert, but had to try and ignore several things for that first.
On a little side note, you were the one with the soap bubbles, right? Pretty nice idea there! =D

Nevermind about the late reply, I was kinda busy anyway and I didn't expect an immediate one anyway. So, thanks for that. Wink

I'm pretty grateful for your offer of forwarding the message, I think that could be great as I am also not quite sure whether Jamiroquai are entirely aware of the impacts the concert has had. I also think the comment is good to go as is it, if you think anything should be changed, you can of course let me know =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> *Rock Dust Light Star* - The Tour All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: