jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Show us your RDLS album!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> New Album *Rock Dust Light Star*
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Tiffinypie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 20:26    Reply with quote

JamiroFan2000 wrote:
btw, how is the CD release Tiff? Booklet any different from the European RDLS CD release booklet?

Well all I see are lyrics! And one page of "Thank You's" and 2 pics of Jay. And on the back a concert pic a "rear" shot of Jay on stage.
whoopie Smile

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150695073577374&set=o.176718212376184&type=1&theater

It's cute he thank his pets Titan, Kruger, Fritz and Tigger and big hug to his mum Wink

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 16:15    Reply with quote

Tiffinypie wrote:
JamiroFan2000 wrote:
btw, how is the CD release Tiff? Booklet any different from the European RDLS CD release booklet?

Well all I see are lyrics! And one page of "Thank You's" and 2 pics of Jay. And on the back a concert pic a "rear" shot of Jay on stage.
whoopie Smile

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150695073577374&set=o.176718212376184&type=1&theater

It's cute he thank his pets Titan, Kruger, Fritz and Tigger and big hug to his mum Wink

hehe, yeah, thanks for the pictures too Tiff, much appreciated as always, still slightly miffed that Target is only selling the RDLS CD release 'online', not in their stores...I'll try to coax a friend to give me a ride to Best Buy to get it in the coming days. Cheers!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> New Album *Rock Dust Light Star* All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: