jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

LIVE DATES 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  

alyd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:14    Reply with quote

Spoke to The Roundhouse and they say people will be very lucky to get tickets for this at all. Person I spoke to said most of the country seems to be wanting tickets from the amount of interest they've had... so basically I am braced for disappointment when this goes on sale tomorrow given how the presale evaporated yesterday.

Bozz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:41    Reply with quote

I'd say that if anyone is going alone you should try to get 2 tickets anyway. Surely someone from de Jamily will join you if we can't all get tickets! Wink

Both my girlfriend and I will try to get tickets tomorrow. If we are super-lucky to buy 4 tickets (max 2 p/p), I'd be more than happy for 2 of you to join us, at regular sale price of course!

Who will try to make it to the London concert here?

David

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:02    Reply with quote

Bozz wrote:
I'd say that if anyone is going alone you should try to get 2 tickets anyway. Surely someone from de Jamily will join you if we can't all get tickets! Wink

Both my girlfriend and I will try to get tickets tomorrow. If we are super-lucky to buy 4 tickets (max 2 p/p), I'd be more than happy for 2 of you to join us, at regular sale price of course!

Who will try to make it to the London concert here?
+1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

alyd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:32    Reply with quote

Of course I'm desperate to go, am gonna do all I can to get tickets, but I'm glad they are named so no touting can go on - that's some consolation if people don't manage it Cool

alyd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:48    Reply with quote

Also checked, The Roundhouse have no allocation for venue box office sales. So it's gonna be the same as yesterday, the Internet is gonna just chomp this instantly and whoever is lucky enough to get through the system will get it and the majority won't. I'm sure there'll be a queue at the venue anyway, but I bet by the time they've served one person the Internet will have bought it all. Ditto the phones, even a two minute hold to be answered, you're not gonna get it... as I say, bracing myself for the fact this is more than likely not gonna happen.

Dani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 13:17    Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

Thanks for the updates, alyd. I'll also keep my expectations low.

Bozz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 13:53    Reply with quote

Do you know if they will be only sold via Ticketmaster website? Sometimes on official venues sites they sell them too.

alyd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 14:11    Reply with quote

Dani wrote:
Crying or Very sad

Thanks for the updates, alyd. I'll also keep my expectations low.

Thanks, yeah, I think you've just got to be realistic or else you're gonna be let down. It's just one show, they've got a whole tour to organise and many thousands of fans who want to see them.

Bozz wrote:
Do you know if they will be only sold via Ticketmaster website? Sometimes on official venues sites they sell them too.

I think they were doing the presale, but I believe it's all going through the venue system tomorrow. And they told me the people in the call centre and on the desk at the venue are using the same system. There's no way round it, it seems. Just get on the site and see if you're lucky Smile

alyd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:08    Reply with quote

As I thought, nothing on the venue phone, site or ticketmaster site. Ah well Sad

Bozz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25    Reply with quote

Oh well.... we tried.

SOLD OUT

Bozz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:34    Reply with quote

Keep trying here:

https://tickets.roundhouse.org.uk/booking/production/syos/22254?performance=&tdtoken=KEfleM%2FfY16Zj5MdQdQFtMdUnY4%3D

Bozz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:59    Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT!!!

Keep trying! On the stage page, just select only ONE ticket, best available. Click on it, if error, go back, repeat until you get to the add to basket. If you don't manage, go back on browser and try again.

I MANAGED TO BUY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alyd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:28    Reply with quote

Well done you. The band facebook has just put up that it's sold out, but the venue site said that ages ago.

You enjoy Cool

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:37    Reply with quote

I am in, too!!! clapping offwall 2bouncy fire jump

It seemed to be impossible. I tried roundhouse directly but was stuck in the queue... and tried seetickets... which said "no tickets available", then later "sold out"... I refreshed the site a few times and suddenly there was the ticket button! Shocked Shocked Shocked I filled in everything, with shaking hands.. and managed to come through.

I am so so sorry that so many fans failed. That's a shame. Sad Sad Sad

alyd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:27    Reply with quote

Glad some real people are going, I guess there are always gonna be more people on facebook raging than saying they managed it - so that gives a skewed view of things.

But I must say, I've never known a presale give you nothing from the first second before. Or a general sale give nothing from the first second.

I can cope with disappointment, but I feel this has taken a whole load of my time and I never really had a fair chance, it was all just pot luck.

Gutted to be missing them for the first time in 22 years and after so long away in circumstances like this. And I think this is gonna leave a bitter taste for this album for me... I doubt I'll forget the two mornings I spent with my heart in my mouth.

End of sob story, life goes on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live 2017 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: