jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

"Nights Out In The Jungle" music video.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

smellbob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 21:02    Reply with quote

"Nights Out In The Jungle" music video.
I thought the video was better than "Summer Girl", but that was totally the wrong damn song for that video. Being that he's high and drunk and walking all over the place.

"Vitamin" or "Dr. Buzz", would have been so perfect.

Not that "NOITJ" is a bad song, but along with "We Can Do It", it's more of the bah tracks. would have been a better song for that video.

I don't know why they keep fucking up the promotional videos, but whatever.

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 21:34    Reply with quote

Yeah, someone should put Vitamin on top of that video. I think it could work just as well.

jamfan2005

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 04:56    Reply with quote

Did I miss something? Where is the NOITJ video? I looked on their VEVO page and didn't see anything.

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 05:27    Reply with quote

jamfan2005 wrote:
Did I miss something? Where is the NOITJ video? I looked on their VEVO page and didn't see anything.

You can see it here, was uploaded today by Jamiroquai Official YouTube Channel BUT it is currently 'UNLISTED':

Arrow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ISMvm0HK0A

jamfan2005

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 06:51    Reply with quote

JamiroFan2000 wrote:
jamfan2005 wrote:

You can see it here, was uploaded today by Jamiroquai Official YouTube Channel BUT it is currently 'UNLISTED':

Arrow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ISMvm0HK0A

Thank you for the link.

Wasn't bad, but not crazy exciting either. To be honest Jay was looking like he wasn't feeling the scene, which is kinda what the track is about so it's fitting. I do agree with Smellbob though, that that videos from this album are a bit underwhelming, though I do appreciate that they are at least putting out more video this go around. Hope that there are more to come.

wounded buffalo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30    Reply with quote

I quite like this video - I just think it fits the song well, it's a simple concept for a cool, simple song about the metaphorical jungle (which sounds great on vinyl, by the way).

Also thanks Jamirofan for the good work, I reckon the fan-made video forced them to release this!

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 20:16    Reply with quote

wounded buffalo wrote:
I quite like this video - I just think it fits the song well, it's a simple concept for a cool, simple song about the metaphorical jungle (which sounds great on vinyl, by the way).

Also thanks Jamirofan for the good work, I reckon the fan-made video forced them to release this!

Yeah, I noticed their 'titling' of the NOITJ Music Video upload on YouTube was misspelled/had grammatical errors a couple times before they corrected it. Thanks for the kind words!

Jam Vibe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 22:42    Reply with quote

The video is good, and i think the song fits the story, the only thing i would change the dialogs, so instead of making this a music video i would gone for a more "little movie" kinda of thing.

On the other side it's amazing that they are releasing so many music videos, i think that's the bigger number of videos they've released for an album.

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 23:10    Reply with quote

Jam Vibe wrote:
The video is good, and i think the song fits the story, the only thing i would change the dialogs, so instead of making this a music video i would gone for a more "little movie" kinda of thing.

On the other side it's amazing that they are releasing so many music videos, i think that's the bigger number of videos they've released for an album.

I agree, it is more like a short film than a traditional video clip. Like Black Capricorn Day.

I think the last time we got this many videos for an album was Travelling Without Moving: VI, A, CG, HT and DYKWYCF.

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 00:13    Reply with quote

Dye wrote:
Jam Vibe wrote:

I agree, it is more like a short film than a traditional video clip. Like Black Capricorn Day.

I think the last time we got this many videos for an album was Travelling Without Moving: VI, A, CG, HT and DYKWYCF.

Very true, the way they are going they could go as far as 6 total music videos (technically 9-10 counting alt. versions of a couple of them) after all is said and done! Very Happy

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 00:20    Reply with quote

Yes, we could also count the alternative Cloud 9 remix video, which is entirely in the club, much like the alternative Love Fool video in that party.

By the way, during our concert in Buenos Aires they had a guy filming a lot, with Jay looking at it and pointing at us and stuff like that. I assume it's for a future "Scrapbook" thingy on their website. But who knows. Maybe we get a final 'Tour' video like Lifeline. They have enough footage, could be cool.

Jam Vibe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 01:11    Reply with quote

Dye wrote:
Maybe we get a final 'Tour' video like Lifeline. They have enough footage, could be cool.

That would be amazing! i really like the behind the scenes and gigs footage they've putted out.

Dye
Correspondent & Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 01:24    Reply with quote

Yes, there is one with Superfresh that is like a minute and a half or something like that, and it is indeed great.
Have you seen the scrapbook section on the website? They have TONS of stuff this time around. Pictures, videos, behind the scenes stuff, small clips, you name it. They finally answered all our prayers from years ago. I'm very very happy with the marketing campaign for this album.

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 03:29    Reply with quote

The # of Automaton Music Videos per single release, including the Alts is as follows so far:

"Automaton" - 1 (Original Version)

"Cloud 9" - 3 (Original Version, Audio Only Version, Fred Falke Version)

"Superfresh" - 2 (Original Version, 2017 Summer Fest Montage Version)

"Summer Girl" - 1 (Original Version)

"Nights Out In The Jungle" - 2 (Cloud 9 Audio Edit Version, NOITJ Audio Edit Version)

Grand Total Of Music Videos = 9 Music Videos

mr.az

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 22:03    Reply with quote

now we need two more videos, a live video and another video more happy than NOITJ
AFO=AUTOMATON
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: