jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai @ Olympiahalle Munich Germany 1/9/18 [Summary]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 07:50    Reply with quote

Jamiroquai @ Olympiahalle Munich Germany 1/9/18 [Summary]
Hello!

I just posted/updated my 'gig summary post' over on the r/Jamiroquai Subreddit covering all the pictures/live videos/etc. from the 1st Jamiroquai Automaton Tour Gig 2018 @ the Olympiahalle venue in Munich Germany on 1/9/18, here's a link to the post and I will endeavor to post more of these future summaries from the subreddit on JamiroTalk..ENJOY!

Automaton Tour LIVE Thread #35 [First Tourdate Of 2018!] | Live Videos/Pictures From Jamiroquai @ Olympiahalle In Munich, Germany | 1/9/18 (ALSO ADDED Full Gig YouTube Playlist/Setlist):
Arrow https://redd.it/7p4s3r

Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 20:50    Reply with quote

It´s amazing how you collect like ALL the information! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai Live 2017 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: