jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

old-skool JK VS nu-skool JK VS somewhere in between

View previous topic :: View next topic  

davina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 01:54    Reply with quote

old-skool JK VS nu-skool JK VS somewhere in between
which do you prefer... the good ol' days when he wore colorful ponchos, those big embroidered blue shirts and single-banded black fluffy hats and knitted caps, the 'virtual insanity' days when he wore think sweaters or football tees on stage and the famous fluffy long top hat reigned supreme, or the more recent image of stylish designer duds and fedora hats?? i miss his old-skool fashion sense during the EOPE and ROTSC era.

Snorry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 22:16    Reply with quote

Let me think...
I´d said the old staff. Ya know, like the shirt he´s wearing in the space cowboy video-clip... but he´s ok now with the kind of clothes he´s wearing now... remember that he´s 32... and .... well, I dunno Confused

Freddie Hg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 05:26    Reply with quote

Personally, I like it all, but the TWM days were the best. The Space Cowboy outfit is sweet, but I really like the Virtual Insanity/Alright hat with anything he wore at that time.

This stuff he's wearing today is cool, but it's certainly not the clothes we came to know and love early on. It works, but it's not as memorable as the earlier outfits (particularly from TRAVELLING WITHOUT MOVING).

*~jazza's funked~*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 00:04    Reply with quote

hmm well u must all know that jay is now 33!! space cowboy days were like when he was in his 20s!! he is human after all, just like us he ages and goes thru changes (who doesnt remember wearing those horrific 80s gear???) and now he is more mature so more of those button shirts and suits (which looks equally as hot) oh.. 2scratchchin and those hats!! i love em!! (all of them!!) and so i think its a positive change...im not sure if this is true, but i read somewhere awhile back that he shares the same stylist as kylie (will baker???? is his name???) bigeye hehe, i was just picturing jay in a kylie ensemble and thinking it was funny, but u must say its a positive change!! 2yummy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jay Kay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: