jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Press / TV / Radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Forum-Info & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  

sunrayvibe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 13:47    Reply with quote

Press / TV / Radio
Hi CosmicMouse and CosmicBear!

I was wondering if you could create a section where fans could get information about scheduled Jami's TV's broadcasting and about articles in the press.

I am thinking particularly of the German speaking European area.
There are some music shows scatered on the various German speaking channels and I guess it is worth checking their site once a week to get their programm.
I would like to do it for myself, but I must admit that it takes too much time.
So fans could share this task and leave a message on the section Press/TV/Radio.

For instance, I have missed Mad an interview of JK that was broadcasted for the second time on ARTE in their show "Tracks". Now I am trying to take a look at their program in advance.

Swiss, Dutch, Austrian and maybe Danish fans may be interested in this section, as they are likely to get German channels.
We could also resort to the the help of non German fans, because TV channels do not stop at the borders of a country.
Another example: some fans in the West part of Germany can get the French channel M6, on which (according to Toby Smith) Jamiroquai is supposed to make an appearance at the end of March.

So this was the idea. Idea

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 20:00    Reply with quote

Good idea!
Thanx sunrayvibe for your idea!

I think it would be convenient to insert such a topic directly into the forum, but I have to admit, that I will not have the time to fill it up with information by myself. That will be the job of the visitors/members of this website.

It's not my intention to inform the fans... there are already some very good info- and news-sites about Jamiroquai. I am here to chat, blubber, talk, exchange ideas with like-minded people.....but, yeah, we will try it. Maybe we can collect some infos about Jami on TV/Radio/Press together.

Hm, where should I insert this section? Rolling Eyes
Perhaps under JAMIRO.SOMETHING instead of the topic "fast cars", because nobody seems to be interested in that treat.

Or would it fit better to JAMIRO.INFO??? I think so.

I will think about it. roll eyes

Cheers, Meike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Forum-Info & Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: