jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

EUROPEAN CONCERTS/USA CONCERTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai In Concert
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 13:38    Reply with quote

EUROPEAN CONCERTS/USA CONCERTS
hello everybody.
i have a big dilema and i need some help, or at least some support.
jamiroquai has already did the south europe tour, they played 1 concert in basque country, 5 in spain and 1 in portugal, i could only go to the basque country one, but now i'm dying to go to any other jami concert.
Sola invited me to any of their concerts, he will give me backstage passes for me and a friend and the chance to meet him and the band.
the problem is...where to go, i need to find the cheapest way to travel to the location and any place to stay for one day or two, also i think it's gonna be difficult to find any of my friends coming with me as they are not die hard fans.
i finish the exams on 8th september, so i'm thinking in going to manchester gig in 10th, i think planes to england is the cheaper i will find, in other hand, i prefer to go to the holland concerts as it has to be incredible, and also 'cos i still don't know the place, and in another hand, the sept 26th is my birthday and theres a concert in lyon, so i don't know what to do
( i wish i have lots of money so i could go to any of them without thinking twice, but i can't, i need to find the way to go and stay there with somebody without spending all my money away.
appart from that, this year will be a USA tour, they're paying some NY gigs and my brothers girlfriend will live there for a year since october so it may be also a good chance to visit the city and see jamiroquai live again there, but i feel travelling to USA will be even harder and more expensive that the european ones.........
i feel, sadly, that i finally will not arrange any of the travles and won't see Sola and the band.......

***STONED AGAIN***

monisum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 18:01    Reply with quote

If you are interested too in the gig 18th September in Hamburg, Germany, let me know Wink I added you to my msn. Very Happy

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 18:25    Reply with quote

I have always a free bed for any travelling jamiroquai fan! (I am serious!!!) good

(I will be on the german gigs in Hamburg, Berlin, and Frankfurt!)

Mouse

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 14:59    Reply with quote

thanks for your offers!!!!! i will search for cheap travels!

***STONED AGAIN***

monisum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 20:19    Reply with quote

Jamirokaki, when you check for travel possibilities. keep in mind:

The "guest fan bed" of mouse in Hannover, mine is in Bremen.

So the back ride might be from a different town!

I go by car to Hamburg. So we could either meet in Bremen and I take you by car to Hamburg, or we meet in Hamburg. I will go back to Bremen same night. Bed and breakfast free for fans Very Happy

I am two days later at the concert in Düsseldorf and in October in Frankfurt too. But for these locations I have to take a hotel myself Wink

Jaminneapolis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 21:21    Reply with quote

Kaki,
If you do find a way to get to the U.S., I'll buy your hotel and your concert ticket. That "other" backstage pass is worth that much to me. It's just a matter of you buying the ticket to come to the U.S. I'll go to Chicago for sure, and from there it's between New York and Las Vegas depending on the vacation time I get off. Keep me posted if coming to the U.S. is a real possibility. Peace!

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 23:58    Reply with quote

great great!!!! Very Happy thank you people! i will see what can i do!!!!!!

(my only probleM is that i feel fear about going out there ALONE!!!! Sad )

***STONED AGAIN***

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:32    Reply with quote

IS SOMEBODY GOING TO PARIS CONCERT ON 23rd??????
taking the tgv is a cheap and fast way to go there, so if anybody it's gonna be around please reply here as far as you can, i think this is the most probable venue to go to see them.
keep in mind that i must contact Sola to tell wich concert i will go and him will prepare 2 backstage tickets, so you'll hve the chance to be with them....and with me..hehehehe

***STONED AGAIN***

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:54    Reply with quote

concerts going on and on...and i'm still here, with nothing really prepared, not so much european concerts to go, and the dates of us tour are not so good cause i'm at uni so.....i don't know if i finally will manage to go anywhere....
my last chance is to go to rotterdam or brussels with a friend of mine, but he's still not sure if he can go because his works......

***STONED AGAIN***

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 01:03    Reply with quote

sad!
my last chance was to see them in rotterdam, but all the travel ways are so expensive for me (well, best said, for everyone to go with me), so i think i must forget about this dream....maybe another time

***STONED AGAIN***

Zsoma

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 08:46    Reply with quote

Re: sad!
jamirokaki wrote:
my last chance was to see them in rotterdam, but all the travel ways are so expensive for me (well, best said, for everyone to go with me), so i think i must forget about this dream....maybe another time

I've been looking for a solution for you, visited some low cost airline's website in the last half an hour, but no flights from the northern spanish airports wit the destination of Munich, Frankfurt, Rotterdam or Brussels... Don't mind it, I'm expecting some more european gigs in 2006 Wink

monisum

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:31    Reply with quote

I am sorry for you Jamirokaki, tha you can not attend a gig this year anymore. Sad

I understand that it is more fun to travel with a friend to a concert, but why not going alone? Then you don't depend on someone having time and money to go to the same event. Wink

Cause at the concert you can surely meet with some fans from here. Mostly all gigs until now were vised by other jamirotalk people. I met a lot of great jamirotalkers now at the gigs, people I only new online before and it was pure fun Wink

I am hoping that there will be some gigs in 2006 too, or a second smaller tour in 2007. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai In Concert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: