jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai in Russia, Saint-Petersburg 15.06.2006 *PEPELA!*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

LLCoolJR
Officer & Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 13:09    Reply with quote

TWM!!!!

Thanks! Great to see that they've performed this one...

Agree with Meike: keep this on the setlist!

Zsoma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 14:30    Reply with quote

LLCoolJR wrote:
TWM!!!!

Thanks! Great to see that they've performed this one...

Agree with Meike: keep this on the setlist!

I love TWM, but it has been on the setlist last summer. I expexted some bigger changes on the 2006 tour Rolling Eyes

LLCoolJR
Officer & Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 18:01    Reply with quote

Don't hope too much. It's Jay who decides, he has his head closer to recording new tracks for the GH than rehearsing some other tracks for the tour gigs.

I hope they'll change some other tracks, but we have to wait and then see what will happen...

Pepela

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 18:27    Reply with quote

Soooo!!
It happend at last yesterday!
So so much emotions!
Well, the track list is as far as I remember like that:
-Canned Heat
-Space Cowboy (супервершн)
-TWM
-Alright
-Little L
-Revolution93
-Black Crow
-Love Foolosophy
-Deeper Underground
-Cosmic Girl (special for beautiful russian girls )
-High Times
-Don't Give Hate a Chance
-Time Won't Wait

Song aren't in the order, I'll tell later the right order when I'll listen to the bootleg I've done. Don't know about it's quality but if it'll be good I'll upload it. And surely I'll upload 2 full videos of Canned Heat and Deeper Underground, which I've shot with my cam. And pics pics pics! But later-I'm still in Saint Petersburg:)But promise to show you smth already tomorrow when I'll be back to Moscow!

And the concert was amazing!
I've managed to get to the front row, Jay's been sending our company kisses, Paul has been laughing all the concert and smiling to us and the girls backsingers have been amazed by our fan community:) You could see it on their faces:)
The only bad thing about this concert was that it's been the part of Tuborg Greenfest and before JMQ perfomed Mattafix Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I've never heard of them before but this band is a piece of shit!Sad We hoped they'll sing couple of songs but they sang for soooooooo long! Evil or Very Mad But anyway after JMQ started their gig we forgot about Mattafix:))
Uff, I'm waiting for upcoming concerts in Moscow and Tbilisi:)
Can't wait!
And after the concert we've been to a ship where was afterpaty dedicated to the concert, band was in another club as far as I know, but anyway afterparty was amazing, lots of funk, soul, disco and live perfomance of Nathan Haines, you remember him playing Tallulah with JMQ!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

anya korjik

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 22:28    Reply with quote

People!!!One more ////i remember some track////They play USE THE FORCE!!!!!
And more ////Rob make guitar solo////like Simon Katz in japaneese concerts in 1994 Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Shocked AWESOME SOUND!!!!!!

samantha1170
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 07:26    Reply with quote

Hi everyone, here's some photos of the St. Petersburg concert...

http://www.wireimage.com

Enjoy Smile Smile Smile

SAMANTHA

Last edited by samantha1170 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 02:30; edited 1 time in total

Vincenzo89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 15:28    Reply with quote

anya korjik wrote:
People!!!One more ////i remember some track////They play USE THE FORCE!!!!!
And more ////Rob make guitar solo////like Simon Katz in japaneese concerts in 1994 Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Shocked AWESOME SOUND!!!!!!

Wow! in wich song he make the guitar solo?and is Black Crow played like the AFO tour?

anya korjik

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 17:14    Reply with quote

Solo was on Little L or Love Foolosophy Cool
It is complex to tell.... But it was fine!) because after all cheerful and invigorating songs this has been played very seriously and if it is possible so will be expressed " has transferred an essence of a song... Very much cool! WE it is a little crazy))). Because we did not expect it to hear.... And all have cried: "same Black Crow!!!!))) "

Pepela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:11    Reply with quote

Here are mine pics!
And video is still uploading:)
By the way sound of the bootleg is horrible:(
But today I've bought a new voice recorder, it's much better so I'll try to make a good bootleg today!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (104595 KB) is 800 x 600 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (101471 KB) is 600 x 619 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (119876 KB) is 600 x 800 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (114213 KB) is 600 x 800 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (121319 KB) is 800 x 600 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (129745 KB) is 600 x 800 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (104780 KB) is 600 x 800 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (98462 KB) is 800 x 600 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (100961 KB) is 800 x 600 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (76520 KB) is 800 x 600 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (179459 KB) is 800 x 1067 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (97412 KB) is 800 x 600 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (107922 KB) is 600 x 850 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (130431 KB) is 600 x 800 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (152592 KB) is 600 x 895 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (103861 KB) is 600 x 800 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (108354 KB) is 600 x 800 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (128661 KB) is 800 x 600 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (86808 KB) is 600 x 450 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (80761 KB) is 600 x 450 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (77761 KB) is 600 x 450 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (87375 KB) is 600 x 450 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (82704 KB) is 600 x 450 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (106544 KB) is 600 x 800 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
Posted image has been reduced in size. Size of original image (121218 KB) is 600 x 800 pixels. Click image to view full size and better quality!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

samantha1170
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:33    Reply with quote

Great photos Pepela - thanks for sharing!!!!!!

SAMANTHA

deesh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 14:04    Reply with quote

that is a fabulous picture of paul.

and sola's face - he was seriously concentrating or something.

thank you pepela for posting them up and enjoy tonight.

Jamiroquanna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:13    Reply with quote

Yes, love the pic of Paul too Smile Thanks for these, they are great! So happy you had such a fun night Smile

samantha1170
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 05:00    Reply with quote

Hi everyone, here are some photos of Jay from the after party...

Once a charmer, always a charmer Jay - no wonder he's not married, he's enjoying the single life too much Smile Smile Smile

Thanks to: Yong Ling @ http://www.jamiroquai.ru/forum/

SAMANTHA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: