jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Greatest Hits Remixes - Not Sold In US

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  

FunkyListener

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 01:53    Reply with quote

Greatest Hits Remixes - Not Sold In US
FYI...

The Greatest Hit remixes as well as Ministry of Sound Dance Nation 2006 album (containing the Dynamite Oliver Lang Remix) is not availabe in US stores or on US iTunes.

Tried to buy these on UK iTunes and HMV Digital but will not US based user buy this way.

Congratulations UK, EU and Japan buyers...we poor fans have to try and find the cd imports.

funkdubious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 05:50    Reply with quote

Best Buy is selling a "special" CD of High Times that will be released this Tuesday http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=15368031&st=jamiroquai&lp=3&type=product&cp=1&id=1608721 . I'm assuming this is the remix CD and yes I know its an arm and a leg. If you want to get it online, a good place to get it is CDwow http://www13.cd-wow.com/detail_results_10.php?product_code=1034631 . Its a decent price and free shipping. I've done business w/ them before and had no problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> High Times: Singles 1992-2006 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: