jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai Fan Article COMPLETED - Link Inside!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Golomeen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 08:00    Reply with quote

Where?

It was 1993 spring MTV europe, song was Too young to die. Great chorus, strong arrangement, video with message.

Affects

I can not tell. Jamiroquai is just a beautiful phenomenon, kinda native to me and my natives.

Favourite

Song is Manifest destiny. I loved it from the very first bass note first time heard. And album is also Return of the space cowboy.

Automaton is not what I'm really waiting for. Jamiroquai should be at least funky and at best nice arranged. I expect new album to be primitive.

Brooke09

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 17:23    Reply with quote

Re: Jamiroquai Fan Article COMPLETED - Link Inside!!!
ryanmclelland wrote:
My name is Ryan - I'm a long time Jamirotalk lurker and post maybe once every 647 years.

I'm so excited for the new album. I launched my entertainment site 2Guys1Review.com recently and I thought about doing an article about Jamiroquai fans. Jamiroquai has literally meant SO MUCH to me and each album release always brings me back to a great point in my life.

My thought: I'd post here some simple questions. If you feel like answering one, some, all it would be outstanding. Want to leave real name or use your user ID I won't care. If you want to include where in the world you are that would be great (since the band really is so global). If no one answers that's fine...I just won't write anything. If there's responses I'll type up something sweet and post it a few weeks before the new album arrives.

The questions...

Where we were you when you first heard Jamiroquai?
How has Jamiroquai affected your life?
Which is your favorite album and/or song paris airports transfers (and if you feel like it - why?)?
Hopes for Automaton? And the future?

If you decide to do it - much appreciated. Post here, PM me, e-mail me - I don't care.

I hope everyone is as excited for Automaton as I am. And if you do answer - thanks. I just thought this would be a fun thing to do.

Ryan

Hello, thank you for your initiative Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiro-Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: