jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Toby Smith - Too young to die. :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Elvishmaid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 20:04    Reply with quote

Somehow I got the impression too many nice and cool people have died in the recent two years (and only the unpleasant and vicious folks live to be as old as the hills).

I haven't been to the forum quite a while and the first thing I came across was this thread....

I'm truely shocked. Apart from his brillient musical input that shaped Jamiroquai he seemd to be a truely nice and even-tempered guy. I don't think Jay would have gone far without him (or Stuart Zender).
I've always wondered if he and Jay were still friends after he left the band or how deep their relationship still was?

I feel very sorry for his wife and children who will have to grow up without their father. 46 is too young to die and it's hard for kids to lose a parent.
Though I've never met him in person I feel very sad cause our family shared a similar fate.

Good bye Toby. thank you for the music and being such a good friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: