jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Football!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Abou Moslem

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 20:31    Reply with quote

football
well, I'm a huge fan of Boca Juniors, and we have one of the best players in the world, Carlos Tevez, keep that name, that boy is brilliant.
Real Madrid, is easy to have all that money to buy the best players in the world, but it doesn't guarantee you the victory. How many cups did they win last year?

Jaminneapolis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 07:45    Reply with quote

Y'all better wtahc out for the U.S. in the World Cup in '06. They made it far in '02, but they'll be deeper in '06. Mathis, Donovan, Beasley, Mcbride, Reyna, Heyjduk will all be back. So will Brad Freidle, our awesome goalie. And you all will finally see they young phenom that is Freddie Adu. He will be the U.S.'s first world soccer superstar (which means by '06 he'll probabyly play for Real Madrid lol.).

At this pint, what do you think will happen first? The next world cup or the next album from Jamiroquai lol? Im sick of waiting!

EvoV

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:18    Reply with quote

What do u say about the last games of the Champion of Europe? They lost the 1 game for the qualification to the World Cup 2006 in Germany! 2-1 against Albania

Well portugal win 2-0 to letonia and this girl naked on the field Very Happy hehehe

Supersonic1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 16:46    Reply with quote

Jaminneapolis wrote:
Y'all better wtahc out for the U.S. in the World Cup in '06. They made it far in '02, but they'll be deeper in '06. Mathis, Donovan, Beasley, Mcbride, Reyna, Heyjduk will all be back. So will Brad Freidle, our awesome goalie. And you all will finally see they young phenom that is Freddie Adu. He will be the U.S.'s first world soccer superstar (which means by '06 he'll probabyly play for Real Madrid lol.).

At this pint, what do you think will happen first? The next world cup or the next album from Jamiroquai lol? Im sick of waiting!

Then how in the blue heck do they not qualify for the Olympics? I'm not putting too much stock in them after that fiasco. I wish them all the best, because the 02 squad got me more interested in soccer. I have a feeling though that this may be many players' last run. McBride, Hejduk, Reyna, and Freidle have been around forever it seems.
"...I feel that Jamiroquai needs to be taken to another stage now. It really does. Otherwise, I have to be honest, I can see a situation where...there is a possibility that you become lost in the annals of acid jazz history." -- Jason Kay

Jaminneapolis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 21:43    Reply with quote

Im not sure how they didn't qualify for the olympics, but maybe they didn't have all those players named in olmpic qualifying. To put things in perspective, the U.S. Baseball team didn't qualify for the olympics, because they used a younger, more inexperienced squad in qualifying. If they had some of the big dogs in there, they woulda steam-rolled the competition to a gold medal. The reason why the big dogs don't play, they're not allowed to leave their Major League Baseball teams while the olympics are happening.

But Mcbride is young, but there are some guys that do seem like they've been there forever. I saw in World Dup Qualifying that Cobi Jones got the game tying goal against Panama. Cobi Jones has been on every world cup team since '94, and since he's on the roster for qualifiyng, he'll probably be on '06 world cup squad too. I think he makes the teasms, because even now in his mid-thirties, he still might be the fastest player on the team. Cobi Jones, Casey Keller, Clint Mathis, Claudio Reyna, Brad Freidel (and Ernie Stewart if he still plays for the U.S.) might all be on their last go-arounds in '06.

But enough about Soccer. The NFL season officially started last night, with the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots beating the Indianapolis Colts (one of their main rivals) 27-24. IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON BABY!

Supersonic1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 21:54    Reply with quote

Quote:
But enough about Soccer. The NFL season officially started last night, with the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots beating the Indianapolis Colts (one of their main rivals) 27-24. IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON BABY!

DON'T remind me... Evil or Very Mad I HATE THE PATRIOTS!

GO COWBOYS!
"...I feel that Jamiroquai needs to be taken to another stage now. It really does. Otherwise, I have to be honest, I can see a situation where...there is a possibility that you become lost in the annals of acid jazz history." -- Jason Kay

Jaminneapolis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 22:21    Reply with quote

Go Cowboys!? Yuck. They are gonna get ripped apart on Sunday by My Minnesota Vikings squad. The Vikes are goin to the Super Bowl this year baby!

I respect the Cowboys because they got a good "D", and perhaps the best coach in NFL history in Parcells, but they haven't gone up against a prolific offense like Minnesota's. Minnesota's Defense is much improved this year, and it will make or break them this season.

Supersonic1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 03:53    Reply with quote

I love my Cowboys, but I have to agree with you...it's going to be MOSS DESTRUCTION.

Vikings win 31-21, Moss gets 3 touchdowns and over 200 yards receiving.

Sorry if we've jacked the thread! I'll stop talking NFL now. Back to the other football. Embarassed Cool

kingcal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 22:00    Reply with quote

Todays results...
Here's the Premiership Results from the matches played today:

A Villa 1 Chelsea 1
Bolton 2 Man Utd 2
Fulham 0 Arsenal 3
Liverpool 3 W Brom 0
Man City 0 Everton 1
Boro 2 Birmingham 1
Newcastle 3 Blackburn Rovers 0
Pompey 3 Crystal Palace 1

Typical that Man Utd came back from 2-1 down with virtually the last kick of the game....if I had a pound for everytime they've done that I would be rich man indeed!

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 08:29    Reply with quote

Ok Guys....today in Italy the championship begins!!!!!
So.....Good luck to US Lecce (the only south team in A)!!!!! Wink

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

EvoV

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:14    Reply with quote

Go Petit Go Petit Go Petit

More goals Simão mor goals is what i say Very Happy

This 2 players was the goal-scorers last night when Benfica played against Moreirense! 2-0 And there we goooooo! in First of Portuguese Championship 2 games 2 victorie! and Porto Draw 1-1 agaist Braga! ka kakakka Twisted Evil

Jaminneapolis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 08:57    Reply with quote

Vikings 35-Dallas 17

The Vikes are goin to the Super Bowl!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: