jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai was in Venezuela!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai In Concert
View previous topic :: View next topic  

FunkEducation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 18:43    Reply with quote

Jamiroquai was in Venezuela!!
Quote:
Jamiroquai, Sum 41 y Moby se apuntan al carro de Octubre
26-08-2002 04:04 pm

La Descarga Belmont, el evento que organiza la compañía de cigarros cada año, se presentará en Caracas el próximo 19 de octubre, y ya se comienzan a barajar los nombres de los artistas que estarán presentes en el espectáculo.

Según apareció el viernes pasado en las secciones El Tocadiscos del semanario Quinto Día y Smash del diario Tal Cual, la banda británica Jamiroquai estaría prácticamente confirmada para participar en dicho evento.

Fuentes consultadas por Oidossucios.com, indican que además de los ingleses, también se estaría negociando con Moby y Sum 41, siendo solo una de las dos la que vendría. El resto del cartel podría estar conformado por Los Pericos, Caramelos de Cianuro y Los Mentas.

El evento se llevaría a cabo en el autocine de El Cafetal o el estacionamiento del Poliedro de Caracas.

Translation:

La Descarga Belmont, event that organizes the company of cigarettes every year, will appear in Caracas next October 19, and they are already begun to shuffle the names of the artists who will be present in the spectacle.

According to the Record player of the weekly magazine So appeared Friday last in the sections Fifth Day and Smash of the newspaper As, the British band Jamiroquai practically would be confirmed to participate in this event.

Sources consulted by Oidossucios.com, indicate that in addition to the English, also would be negotiating with Moby and Sum 41, being single one of the two the one that would come. The rest of the poster could be conformed by Los Pericos, Caramelos de Cianuro and Los Mentas.

The event would be carried out in autocine of 'El Cafetal' or the parking of the Poliedro de Caracas.

That event, as I know, really happened!!! so, Jamiroquai was in venezuela in the year 2002!!! if they were here, maybe they could be coming to Vanezuela again in the new Tour... who knows?? and i live in a city near Caracas... so it could be easy for me to see them!!

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 21:33    Reply with quote

Eh eh Edgar! Little W....orld! Wink

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Guaicaipuro The Iroquoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 23:12    Reply with quote

what the hell!!!!????? where did you see that

jamirokaki
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 23:42    Reply with quote

i don't think they finally played there....

***STONED AGAIN***

mr.az

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 02:38    Reply with quote

Re: Jamiroquai was in Venezuela!!
[quote="FunkEducation"]
Quote:

La Descarga Belmont, el evento que organiza la compañía de cigarros cada año, se presentará en Caracas el próximo 19 de octubre, y ya se comienzan a barajar los nombres de los artistas que estarán presentes en el espectáculo.

Según apareció el viernes pasado en las secciones El Tocadiscos del semanario Quinto Día y Smash del diario Tal Cual, la banda británica Jamiroquai estaría prácticamente confirmada para participar en dicho evento.

Fuentes consultadas por Oidossucios.com, indican que además de los ingleses, también se estaría negociando con Moby y Sum 41, siendo solo una de las dos la que vendría. El resto del cartel podría estar conformado por Los Pericos, Caramelos de Cianuro y Los Mentas.

El evento se llevaría a cabo en el autocine de El Cafetal o el estacionamiento del Poliedro de Caracas.

Shocked
AFO=AUTOMATON

FunkEducation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 03:47    Reply with quote

sip, nunca vinieron...

cuando hice ese post yo estaba mas o menos nuevo en el mundo de jamiroquai, no sabia mucho... almenos ha sido lo mas cercano... aqui nunca vendrian... no hay dinero...

Guaicaipuro The Iroquoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 19:56    Reply with quote

yeah it was really weird saying that they were here and never played

Comodon Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 20:56    Reply with quote

FunkEducation wrote:
sip, nunca vinieron...

cuando hice ese post yo estaba mas o menos nuevo en el mundo de jamiroquai, no sabia mucho... almenos ha sido lo mas cercano... aqui nunca vendrian... no hay dinero...

Razz So.. we must be swimming in the vaults of Rico Mc Pato by now eh!? Laughing

FunkEducation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 23:58    Reply with quote

Comodon Johnson wrote:
FunkEducation wrote:
sip, nunca vinieron...

Razz So.. we must be swimming in the vaults of Rico Mc Pato by now eh!? Laughing

as i said "i'm more or less new in this world of Jamiroquai"
hehehe i didn't know so much about it...
we are not swimming in the vaults of Rico Mc Pato, but we have the required resources to take them here...

Comodon Johnson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 01:54    Reply with quote

Hehe.. you really got me with that one.. i was like: could that be true? NaHH.... hehe.
exactly! we have the required resources its just that sometimes we dont Razz ! no one could have expect this.. Jamiroquai here.. you must be kiddin right.. hehe
But thing is.. they did come.. and they could come again next year Smile

Listen men.. i know this could not be the right thread to talk about this.. but what the heck.
i got a question.. you did put on the setlist in your review , that they played Main Vein, but i think they only joked with that one or played just a little bit of that song, before starting Time Wont Wait.. (or Love Foolosophy?) Thing is im not sure, and you have that expert tag on your name... so you should know right?

FunkEducation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 20:50    Reply with quote

Comodon Johnson wrote:
Hehe.. you really got me with that one.. i was like: could that be true? NaHH.... hehe.
exactly! we have the required resources its just that sometimes we dont Razz ! no one could have expect this.. Jamiroquai here.. you must be kiddin right.. hehe
But thing is.. they did come.. and they could come again next year Smile

Listen men.. i know this could not be the right thread to talk about this.. but what the heck.
i got a question.. you did put on the setlist in your review , that they played Main Vein, but i think they only joked with that one or played just a little bit of that song, before starting Time Wont Wait.. (or Love Foolosophy?) Thing is im not sure, and you have that expert tag on your name... so you should know right?

yes man, those three tracks were played separatedly... i know 'cos i've heard it so many times... i recognized it at the concert...
and i hope Jamiroquai will come again next year with the tour of the Greatest Hits.. Wink

DaviDPJK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 19:34    Reply with quote

I was there!
Hey Everyone I was there first row in the venezuela show... man it rocked!
never heard anything like it! they really are the greatest live band in this world!

actually they did play Main Vein and Time wont wait together, not separatetly.

Since then I only listen to Jamiroquai. Im a Jamiro Junky.

wish they come again soon.

DaviD

samantha1170
Correspondent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 01:07    Reply with quote

Re: I was there!
DaviDPJK wrote:
Hey Everyone I was there first row in the venezuela show... man it rocked!
never heard anything like it! they really are the greatest live band in this world!

actually they did play Main Vein and Time wont wait together, not separatetly.

Since then I only listen to Jamiroquai. Im a Jamiro Junky.

wish they come again soon.

Well done on getting front row Smile Smile Smile Did you take any photos of the concert - we'd love to see them if you did Smile Smile Smile

SAMANTHA

DaviDPJK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 04:26    Reply with quote

how do i post pictures?
hey i have a lot of pictures but i dont know how to post them.... meaby you can help me.

DaviD

Marina
Moderator & Jamily Coach

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 04:39    Reply with quote

take a look over here; http://www.jamirotalk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2019
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai In Concert All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: