jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jay's house
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 08:37    Reply with quote

Jay's house

DIDGIN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:44    Reply with quote

look -
it's J's corner of the earth Laughing

how did you get the picture Question

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:55    Reply with quote

I am not sure but I think I remember it was Francois (Trolll) who posted this pic once at jamline. And as I am a hunter and collector... Razz

I've already mentioned this at J.Talk: I am gonna take a course to become a parachutist! Laughing

CosmicMouse

DIDGIN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 14:16    Reply with quote

?
what's a parachutist?

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 14:52    Reply with quote

err...my dictionary told me the word ;)

It's someone who jumps out of a plane, wearing a parachute. Do you know what I mean? Rolling Eyes

CosmicMouse

Last edited by CosmicMouse on Fri Jun 21, 2002 19:30; edited 1 time in total

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 17:13    Reply with quote

Parachuting onto Jay's estate!
big hat Hello everyone, :jay5:

That is a bit of a extreme idea, CosmicMouse, I personally think it would kick butt! Just imagine, 20,000 feet in Earth's Blue sky over Buckinghamshire about 1 mile away from Jay's mansion, dressed in a skydiver's suit with a giant black Buffaloman stitched on the suit, your friend gives you the signal to jump, one hop later your falling at 230 mph with wind gushing against your face, then at about 1,000 feet, you pull the ripcord and the parachute unravels out of your pack and fully expands revealing another logo but for CosmicMouse and Jamirotalk.net, you pull your strings to direct your landing to a safe stretch of land in Jay's backyard. Unbeknowest to a lounging Jay Kay and other band members in front of the pool after a long day's jamming, Jay's eyes dodge straight up spotting a weird Black Buffaloman figure falling slowly from the sky, Jay's points up and says, "What the Hell!?!" while other bandmembers wave their hands at Jay and say, "Calm down, Jay, cut down on the herb!" Then you land safely with a light thud, after removing your goggles, you realize that you have landed less than 10 feet away from the boys! Jay stands and the newly realized incident bandmembers stand up with a look of udder amazement as you pull down your parachute and take off your pack. Jay still stands still with his eyes glued on your every move, but being a fan, you just walk past Jay, after tapping his shoulder and saying out loud, "I'll Put the Kettle On!".....LOL, sorry, got a BIT carried away, I have a vivid imagination..LOL! Good luck on the idea and have a great weekend guys, and keep up the great work CosmicMouse & Bear! Peace!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 19:36    Reply with quote

Laughing LOL Laughing LOL Laughing LOL :lol:

Jamirofan, you really have a vivid imagination, indeed!!! Wink
Never thought about it that detailed! The more I think about it the more I wanna do it!!! Mr. Green

But, please explain me your last sentence - what exactly does it mean: I'll put the kettle on" ??? Shocked

CosmicMouse

MartinMcFly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 00:00    Reply with quote

to Jamirofan2000
You forgot Jay's dogs... Rolling Eyes
you land 10 feet away from the boys, and 5 feet away from the hungry german shepards! Razz

okayokay... -> I have a cruel vivid imagination ;-)

but really, I would find it very annoying when people try to see me, in my "Corner of the earth" ... (and I still would jump with you, Cosmicmouse Wink )

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 18:02    Reply with quote

Explanation...
supersonic black Hello, :jay2:

I'm glad you enjoyed my little jape of Parachuting on Jay's estate. Here's the explanation of the "I'll put the kettle on" line: Since everyone cools out in England with tea, I thought after Jay witnessing someone parachuting on his estate would make him both surprised and shocked, I thought it would be nice that the parachuter would go start and make tea while Jay N the Gang mellow out and start up some great conversation to deter Jay from calling the Bobbies! In regards to Jay's Doggies, I forgot to add in the initial story that Titan & Luger were chasing Jay Kay's assistant that morning for their morning jog, have you seen Jay's assistant, boy everybody is in shape. I hope this clears up the confusion and keep up the great work CosmicMouse & Bear! Peace!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 13:35    Reply with quote

@Jamirofan
...ah, I see! Very Happy Now I understand! Wink ...although I am not sure if Jay is the kind of person who uses to drink tea to chill Rolling Eyes

Thank you for clearing up my confusion, I thought you were talking about something nasty... Embarassed

All I can say is, keep up the good work, Jamirofan, and come here more often to write more funny storys like that!!! LOL

CosmicMouse

didgeridoodoo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 01:53    Reply with quote

lake
Where's the lake? Is it the big long thing in the middle? Then where's the big garden I hear so much about?

-GonZo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

didgeridoodoo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 02:01    Reply with quote

re

very complicated to match up...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Butterfly in June

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 07:00    Reply with quote

jays house
It's really an absolutely nice little hut!
Maybe the big garden is somewhere outside the park. In an interview I read that there are many people working in that garden (more like a farm with tractors and things like that) - bu I could only imagine Jay as a canabis farmer smoke'n'jump Rolling Eyes
Does anybody know who lives in the house? I don't think that Jay lives there alone with his housekeepers - must be very lonely Embarassed

I also wonder who looks after the dogs when Jay is on tour - or does he takes them with him?? My dog is always very insulted when I leave him alone only for one day the blues When I think that he is two weeks on tour in all Europe, there must be someone who is very close to the dogs.

sunrayvibe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:21    Reply with quote

Clever idea!
Very Happy Hi Jamirofan! Very Happy

your crazy stoned idea about Cosmicmouse with the parachute just sounds too good and kept me laughing or a few minutes in a row. Laughing Razz somersault

I am convinced that JK would be terribly impressed Shocked and seduced to see a nice CosmicMouse landing like a Cool James Bond girl on his estate.

Now, CosmicMouse, please TRAIN before you jump. We care for you. Heart

JamiroFan2000
Correspondent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 17:58    Reply with quote

Thanks for the Positive feedback!
supersonic black Hello everyone, :jay2:

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I saw "Lilo & Stitch" and "Minority Report" at the cinema, both are awesome movies and I have a feeling "MR" will be considered for some Oscars for SFX and directing! Though my "L&S" experience was almost cut short when the first three minutes of the movie melted in the film projector, this incident didn't go quietly with a sold-out theater, I somehow become the speaker for the pissed of kiddies and their parents, but luckly 10 minutes after reporting the problem to management (Basically a 13 year old kiddie roo with pattern zits and weird colored hair!) the movie was restored to all it's greatness in 10 minutes! Sorry, I digress, I would to thank Sunny for the great feedback, I'll think of some more humourous tales soon. Yeah, the idea of CosmicMouse Parachuting on Jay's estate was great, but WAS CosmicMouse's original idea, she just gave me the fuel for the fire of my imagination, and I thank her for that;)! I seem to come up with some great writing after reading the great posts of my fellow fans here on Jamirotalk! Thanks and keep up the great work Cosmic Mouse!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jay Kay All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: