jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Interview with Jay - Herald Sun
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Butterfly in June

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 09:45    Reply with quote

Ok, I was a bit nasty in my last post and I want to say that it wasn't meant the way I expressed it Embarassed But since that interview I thought so much about Jay and how he feels and I even became sad myself, that one morning (when I even dreamed about it) I thought to myself: Konni, you are getting mad about this guy, come back to the ground and live your real life!!! So actually I was angry about me and not about Jay. For the future I will not let his life get so much influence on my life any more - let's stick to the music !!! jumpinggreens

sunrayvibe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:27    Reply with quote

A butterfly and a little sunray
Very Happy Hey Butterfly Very Happy !

Your honesty is touching. Don't worry sister, something tells me Wink that you are not the only one to experience that kind of feelings.

It is so seductive love5 to project oneself on JK's personality.
I can identify so well with some of his texts that I cannot help feeling a kind of connection to him.

The sensible part of my brain tells me: regret stop it, you never met him before and certainly won't.
The sensitive part of my brain tells me: sunny go on sunray, keep on riding on the same vibe as voodoo-child.

This is why I have a problem Confused with JK's attitude. It sometimes just does not match my expectations.
And maybe it is better that way because I might get disapointed and bored, if JK behaved like Mr Perfect.... Laughing

simone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 06:16    Reply with quote

SELFISH!
I have never heard jay say anything so selfish as some of the quotes in that interveiw. For starters he has more than what many people ever dream of!!!! If you want all the material bonus' then you have to take all the cr*p that comes with it....Sorry Jay but there has to be some downfall in fame. If there wasnt can you imagine all the Celebrity wannabes..I mean there are millions as there are, but imagine the amount if it were 100% good.
Ok if i could say one thing to jay during that intervew it would be

"pull yourself together,. you have more than what many because will ever get...stop being so selfish and start to look on the bright side of life -your not dying of a disease, starving or living in war so HANDLE IT!"

Maybe I'm the cynical one!!

Ferrari_Racer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 00:32    Reply with quote

WOW..I just read that article. I think it is his record companies fault for not promoting his stuff here in the US cus after "virtual insanity" i never heard a thing from Jamiroquai. I started liking Jam when I saw the video for "VI" but then when "cosmic girl" came out and I saw the cars I was like oh shit, this is kewl. Started looking for more info on them but i couldnt find anythin since in US they are not a big band. anyway the music here is all commercial garbage, everyone has the same bullshit flow. I also like to listen to N*E*R*D(Neptunes) cus their different. I thnk that Jam will make it big in the US if they have a song produced by the Neptunes, who are the biggest producers in the US and are known to make hits for basically anyone.l
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jay Kay All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: