jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

2 GROUPIES AT ONCE
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

black devil c

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 13:08    Reply with quote

2 GROUPIES AT ONCE
In Dusseldorf, Jay is still the WILD man we love.

I am in Berlin, waiting for the concert and meet this Asian guy who goes to his second concert in a row because he met Jay tonight and it was so funny ! : He shows us a pic : he is posing with Jay, just in front of a black tour bus and it was taken just after Jay had sex with TWO blonde groupies. The bodyguard had to pull the curtains !
The guy tells us all that there was one with very long hair who was really amazing.
After spending time with the girls, nice Jay was grinning heavily (we bet) and still had time for his fans.

So now if we read Jay thinks Dusseldorf really 'rocks, we will know why ! ]

Lydster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 15:05    Reply with quote

black devil c wrote:
it was taken just after Jay had sex with TWO blonde groupies.
Oh really? He didn't sleep after that? Laughing

VirtuallyInsane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 18:22    Reply with quote

Classy stuff Rolling Eyes

Pepela

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 20:56    Reply with quote

Quote:
Virgin begs for sex from Jay Kay

Jamiroquai singer Jay Kay. Photo: AFP

September 19, 2005

Jay Kay had to turn to friends for help after a besotted fan begged him to teach her about sex. The Jamiroquai frontman had invited the girl on stage after she wrote him a sexy note - and ended up fighting her off after the show.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "She explained that she was called Tracy, had a 36DD chest, was a virgin and was available for his pleasure at any time."

The star read the message to the crowd at the Birmingham gig, then called her on stage and dedicated his hit song Cosmic Girl to her.
The 33-year-old singer then invited her to the after-show bash.

The insider claimed: "She kept telling him she wanted him to make a woman of her and that she would do anything for him.

"It all got a little bit too much and Jay had to ask his mates to rescue him several times."

Earlier this year Jay Kay - who hasn't had a serious relationship since splitting from Denise Van Outen - claimed fame has ruined his love life. He said he is too busy to meet the right woman.

He said: "Will I ever find the right woman? Not doing this job I won't - I'm off on a world tour.

"Last time I was in a relationship was with Denise. You're in California, she's in England and you're like, 'It's really late, why are you ringing me?' It just creates vibes. Plus the press attention."

That girl is totally crazy:) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

VirtuallyInsane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 21:02    Reply with quote

Any girls who do this are just as bad as Jay taking any advantage of any offers...

FunkEducation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 02:39    Reply with quote

Quote:
Earlier this year Jay Kay - who hasn't had a serious relationship since splitting from Denise Van Outen - claimed fame has ruined his love life. He said he is too busy to meet the right woman.

fame hasn't ruined his love life only...

Butterfly in June

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 07:30    Reply with quote

Re: 2 GROUPIES AT ONCE
black devil c wrote:
After spending time with the girls, nice Jay was grinning heavily (we bet) and still had time for his fans.

I think we saw these girls in Düsseldorf and we were making fun of them because they looked so ridiculous Shocked Like typical groupies 2flirt Both of them tall and thin with long blond hair dressed up like bitches (sorry for that..) mini skirts with high heel boots (boooooots!!! did they take them off while having sex?? Wink )

They wanted to go through the backstage door but the security didn't let them and they turned another way..... Now we know that they were directly leaded to the bus - not to waste any time at the "normal" fan room.

To be honest I'm a bit disappointed about Jay's gusto concerning girls - but just for sex they might have been the right ones 2indifferent

ehabec

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 08:02    Reply with quote

haha,funny stuff..he asked for bandmembers to rescue him!hihi Very Happy

Cosmic Girl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 14:26    Reply with quote

Well Jay has a awesome taste what it belongs to fast cars, but groupies cough cough cough.......................

mr.az

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 01:48    Reply with quote

Re: 2 GROUPIES AT ONCE
black devil c wrote:
In Dusseldorf, Jay is still the WILD man we love.

I am in Berlin, waiting for the concert and meet this Asian guy who goes to his second concert in a row because he met Jay tonight and it was so funny ! : He shows us a pic : he is posing with Jay, just in front of a black tour bus and it was taken just after Jay had sex with TWO blonde groupies. The bodyguard had to pull the curtains !
The guy tells us all that there was one with very long hair who was really amazing.

after Jay had sex with TWO blonde groupies. The bodyguard had to pull the curtains !

what????????
i think if jay need privacy he had a bus...
this groupies are beautiful or not?
somebody have a pic of the groupies?
i think if jay had sex...this girls are HOT¡¡¡¡¡¡
AFO=AUTOMATON

Funkie Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:02    Reply with quote

Hmm...After the concert we did see two girls looking like groupie-wannabe's, like Butterfly In June mentioned... but I actually didnt think they looked that great. Surely there didnt look classy, but hey, if you're a groupie you shouldnt look classy I suppose. Well, anyway, if Jay wants to settle down and marry, have kids and all that, then he sure has to stop doing stuff like that... But perhaps he was just in a really horny mood Razz I dont know if I would blame him. lol....it sure does explain his very good mood at the concert. Hope he washed his hands though, I touched it. Rolling Eyes lol

FRA
Jamily Coach & Correspondent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 13:40    Reply with quote

F.J. wrote:
Quote:
Hope he washed his hands though, I touched it. lol

Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.myspace.com/frajamiroquaiaddicted
www.jamitaly.altervista.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Butterfly in June

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 14:02    Reply with quote

Funkie Junkie wrote:
Hope he washed his hands though, I touched it. Rolling Eyes lol

If he's not a pig he should have washed more than his hands Wink

Another question that came to my head: Can you order girls like that at the local pizza service?? Rolling Eyes

Funkie Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 15:34    Reply with quote

Yeah, like "Can I have two Italian medium sized girls? Yes, thats with extra big boobs, thank you very much. Do you also have a greek one?"

Nahh I think these girls go to concerts just for that...And I bet jay had his share of groupies, so he probably knows when they knock on his door...
I wonder how they found him tho. I bet a lot of fans wouldnt mind to knock on his tourbus. I would, but I'd prefer to drink a cup of tea with him (and the band). (Don't think its quite that fun for them, though Razz)

mandy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 16:00    Reply with quote

2ill eww
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jay Kay All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: