jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Cameras???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai In Concert
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jaminneapolis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 17:30    Reply with quote

Cameras???
I notice from these gigs you guys seem to be able to bring your cameras atake pictures of the bands while performing. From almost all the concerts I've been to in the U.S., they don't allow cameras or recording devices into the venues. Are you guys sneaking them in, or is/was there no ban on the cameras when you went to the shows?

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 17:37    Reply with quote

I remember that in the UK it was no problem to bring cameras into the venue.... in Germany I had to sneak it in, because it is not allowed to take pictures...
While I was taking photos in Hamburg, a security guy came to me and said I should just put off the lightening.

I also ookt some photos with my mobile phone... but the quality wasn't that good. But at least I could send them immediately to my husband who put it online the same time! Very Happy

Good luck!! I am sure you will find a good place to hide the camera! Wink Laughing

Mouse

Jaminneapolis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 19:09    Reply with quote

Who said the crotch area was for procreation and pleasure purposes only!!!??? lol... Wink

monisum

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 19:18    Reply with quote

At the check up in Hamburg the entrance guys told us, that digital cameras are not allowed. Evil or Very Mad
I already expected it, so I had mine hidden Wink

But Miss Mary was allowed in with her normal camera. They had nothing against that. Anyway that thing was so big, it would have been impossible to hide it anywhere LOL

The argument was, that digital cameras would blind the band with its light. That's a cheap lie for sure. Cause the lightnings of digital cameras and normal ones are not very different.

I think the main point is, that most new digital cameras have also short video recording options and include also a small micro. Wink
Not that this would give any good recording Rolling Eyes

So I only recommend you not to test the chances out to get it inside openly. Hide it on your body, at the places where the entrance guard normally not touches you Wink LOL

p

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 19:27    Reply with quote

I had no problems with my camera. I was able to film and to take pictures WITH the flash!

CosmicBear
Officer - not married to CosmicMouse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:59    Reply with quote

monisum wrote:
So I only recommend you not to test the chances out to get it inside openly. Hide it on your body, at the places where the entrance guard normally not touches you Wink LOL

don't want to go any deeper into that subject, but please remind me if you ever ask me to hold your camera for a sec i have to say 'NO WAY' Wink Very Happy LOL

monisum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 13:46    Reply with quote

Quote:

monisum wrote:
So I only recommend you not to test the chances out to get it inside openly. Hide it on your body, at the places where the entrance guard normally not touches you

don't want to go any deeper into that subject, but please remind me if you ever ask me to hold your camera for a sec i have to say 'NO WAY'

Bear, your thoughts are going much to "deep" LOL

Keep in mind, that ladies got more "hiding places" than man 2scratchchin Wink

CosmicBear
Officer - not married to CosmicMouse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 13:51    Reply with quote

terrible mental picture here... need to think happy thoughts... Wink

VirtuallyInsane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 20:53    Reply with quote

monisum wrote:
Keep in mind, that ladies got more "hiding places" than man 2scratchchin Wink

jumpinggreens Very true!!!

Cosmic Girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:29    Reply with quote

You have to smuggle the cam inside those temples...........But I'am such a smart a....... that I forgot to charge my batteries for the digi 5crossfingers

Samiroquai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 15:21    Reply with quote

CosmicMouse - actually, we're not allowed to take digital cameras into gigs in the UK either. There are signs up saying 'no cameras or recording equipment' and so on. It's just that everyone ignores them. There were also signs up at the NEC gig saying 'no smoking in view of the stage' - at a JAMIROQUAI GIG? Good grief that's funny... you can guess how much attention was paid to that one.

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai In Concert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: