jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

LONDON, UK - Lovebox Festival - 23 July 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

deesh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 00:39    Reply with quote

oh no worries...

i can't take credit for the idea, it was all jan's. i was just the chosen messenger.

Wink

CosmicMouse
Jamirotalk mum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:15    Reply with quote

I have a lot of things to do today, so I didn't really have my mind free to think about the meetings...

These are my plans so far:

I will spend the friday with our aupair Clarissa from Brazil in London and will bring her later in the evening to the airport - she is going to leave us for good... Sad

Saturday I will meet up with my CosmicBear and we will spend the day in London as well... Would be great to meet with the Jamily at some points that day to get to know each other better before the big sunday!

Sunday, I will be at Victoria Park between 9 and 10 am I guess...

On monday I would love to meet those who will still be around in London - we can chill out, chat about the night and so on... maybe a bit of shopping, drinking coffee... whatever... I have no plans, besides that Yvie will hopefully be around with us then, right Yvie?!!!!

That's it.
Some of you have my mobile number, so please get in contact when you have fixed a meeting point and time for Saturday (or even friday) and I will see if I can come.

I was a bit on low energy the last days - had a cold (still not really fit, but I guess I will be ok on sunday at last!) .. but now I am starting to get really excited! fire jump
I am so looking forward to meet you all... we will have a blast!! jumpinggreens

This thread is really big meanwhile! When we are coming back, we should start a new one for all the reviews and pictures! good

So, off to pack my bag - don't forget the bubbles everyone! 3propeller

Mouse

__Janluka__

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 14:27    Reply with quote

..and now we're ready for leaving Italy.. in a few moments FRA and Gianluca will arrive at Alessia's house.. all together!! FRA, France, Gianluca, Alessia and I.. yess..

mr_moon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 21:02    Reply with quote

Hey Romain....i think its a good idea that we meet at the place Jan has said Wink it seems most people will go there Smile

Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 08:34    Reply with quote

The weekend has landed...!

Just wanted to wish everyone a fine weekend over the next few days! I'll be thinking of you all there in London, and I look forward to hearing about everything next week!!! Woohoo!!!

6yeah
Mr. Green

Andy

funkin
JIP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:32    Reply with quote

Just thought I'd post to say that I have just come back from meeting Mouse for lunch (we had sandwiches, and no mice were harmed!), and the weekend has certainly begun.

Weather forecast says a bit of a thunderstorm tonight and then sunny tomorrow and Sunday. Its looking good Smile

Sandriche
Officer & Jamily Coach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:55    Reply with quote

hey u remembered your password!! Wink

i leave tomorrow..soooo excited..i just found my passport..and i will meet jan /msp tomorrow night somewhere to get my tickets

oh god...only hours left now...whooooo Very Happy

deesh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 13:06    Reply with quote

...i just dragged my luggage into work and i am outta here in 5 hours, so i will see you all tomorrow.

i hope i don't get flagged at customs with all these condoms. oh well, it's happened before and i just end up giving the security people some. hey - everyone should have them Wink

see you soon guys soon.

xo

ps. i think we are coming the furthest...wow, we're crazy LOL, actually i think italy is further from england than we are. i'm no good at geography!

CosmicBear
Officer - not married to CosmicMouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 13:25    Reply with quote

deesh wrote:
ps. i think we are coming the furthest...wow, we're crazy LOL, actually i think italy is further from england than we are. i'm no good at geography!

deesh-honey, promise to never start teaching geography! Wink

rome - london -> 897 miles (1444 km)
philadelphia - london -> 3548 miles (5710 km)

deesh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 13:37    Reply with quote

Embarassed LMAO!! that is a huge difference. i swear you look at the map and it looks further.

i promise i'll stick to sex education, promise.

bwhahahahaha..that's sad that i was that off and i hold a university degree...funny. anyway, back to work.

Wink

Anjing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 13:43    Reply with quote

Finally, I made my luggage. I'm ready to go. The last night at my home will be difficult Smile

I don't forget my dictionary lol.

SweDanFunk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 13:59    Reply with quote

hmm im so sad i cant be there.
If u only convinced me Wink.

Have a great time its going to be really fun if any newspaper wondering "Where all bloody bubbles come when jamiroquai was on stage!!!" Laughing

Saffy7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 14:11    Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I thought I'd leave you with one last message before I leave for Jan's house...

Some of you are in London already (Mouse)...I look forward to joining you tomorrow.

To everyone who won't be with us...thank you for the lovely messages. We'll all be thinking of you on Sunday. We promise to share our reviews and photos with you when we get back home.

Have a great weekend!

Love from Claire.x.

deesh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 15:16    Reply with quote

last minute news from lovebox mailing:

Lovebox Weekender - It's almost here...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loveboxers - the party is ready to begin but before you leave home here's a few bits of information for you...

If you have mates that want to attend then bring them along as more tickets have been made available on the door!

Gates open at 12.00 midday on both days with the first bands on around 1pm and the event closes at 10.30pm on Saturday and 10.00pm on Sunday.

What to bring...

Lots of suncream, a hat, shades, water in sealed plastic bottles, dancing shoes and a big smile...

What not to bring...

Anything that could be construed as dangerous (knives, guns, fireworks, john snow's ties), drugs (unless they are prescribed medication), anger or bad vibes...

There's also a few line up changes that we feel you should know...

Unfortunately, because of matters beyond our control both Joey Negro and the Puppini Sisters will not be appearing at Lovebox ths year. We apologise for this but hope that this won't spoil your fun...

Norman Jay is booked to play in the Bacardi B-Bar on Sunday but due to his radio show commitments he will be playing an early set that starts at 2pm. So get there early if you want to see Norman bring some extra sunshine to Lovebox...

NB - WATER!!! - As it will be extremely hot you should bring sealed plastic bottles of water with you if you wish to bring bottles onto site. No bottles or containers with broken seals will be allowed in. There will we be free water refill points on site and water will be readily available at all bars. Dehydration is an issue - please be careful and come prepared.
See you all over the Weekender...

Lovebox Team x

CosmicBear
Officer - not married to CosmicMouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 16:13    Reply with quote

you're not working anymore, deesha, are you? you are just sitting around waiting for the time to arrive that you can leave, aren't you?

same here actually. 18 minutes to go and then the bear is ooooooooooff Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> The Dynamite Tour All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 33 of 35

Jump to: